Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I have never been more ashamed of *black power*

dalightskin

Hey guys, I was just browsing through the satanist groups on yahoo to see which ones are the stupidest and I saw this group called "black power satanism", naturally I clicked on it to see what was up. When I saw the description I was so disgusted, it said that jews and blacks are both races of Satan and descendants of them and not the Aryans, which is BS. Furthermore it begins to say that not only the jews, but the blacks were kicked out of joy of Satan by HP Maxine! Then why am I here, huh?! Please take the time to read this group description and see how messed up this is.

It's because that's an old group started by jewish infiltrators who were banned in JoS for causing trouble and being racist against whites (calling HP Maxine a honky bitch and things like that). It's true that those people were banned, but that was for the reason I said not being of any specific race.

I trust this group. I have been around, although a bit quiet compared to other posters, for almost a year. Yeah I may read things I don't agree with at times, but every single person on here has been nothing but kind. Helpful too! I really appreciate everyone's input on JOS and I'm happy to have have a place to bounce ideas and questions amongst like minded intellectuals. I wouldn't belive everything you read. Unless it is directly from any of the priests or priestesses.  Some people just can't stand the power we have and are trying to gain, so they do childish things to stir people.
On Apr 18, 2015 12:12 AM, "j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  It's because that's an old group started by jewish infiltrators who were banned in JoS for causing trouble and being racist against whites (calling HP Maxine a honky bitch and things like that). It's true that those people were banned, but that was for the reason I said not being of any specific race.

Yeah I even saw one conversation where somebody put a link up of a girl getting raped and typed "check it out!" these guys are real sick fucks!

@Bunneh: I disagree with not considering anything unless it comes from the HP's: The HP's aren't really an authority here, there are many people who are knowledgeable. Again it's not a matter of believing things, as we're supposed to use our own thinking to test them. You're not supposed to believe anything immediately even if it's from the HP's. Believe it or not, HP's HAVE made mistakes in the past and there were members who pointed that to them and they corrected them. They are humans like us, they're not the Gods or something.
That's exactly the reason I often try to encourage people to do their own thinking instead of feeding them instant replies.

Conversing with Demons of a high level "requires" a high level of ethics.  It simply would not happen without it.  Discriminatory practices are a function of Jew programming.  It doesn't happen here.  Trust in the High Priest is important.  And the most important thing that should be realized is that notions of this are merely programs a person has been taught by the Jews.  Programming has saturated every aspect of society in order to destroy society.
As a white person, knowledgeable in what types of magick exist; I can tell you with great certainty that, if one is of African decent, then they need to be focused on a highly intellectual system of African magick that has been preserved and is readily available to those that avail themselves to it.  
Magick is power.  All the rest is false programming.  Racial purity is difficult to describe and many people have illiterate views regarding it.  To be more blunt, they can't read and instead follow the logic of their false programming.  The only reason this confusion is perpetuated is because of Jewish programming.  Jews bring this confusion out into the light so to speak for control purposes, otherwise it would remain unknown to the majority.  
True Racial purity is just "common sense".  It doesn't preclude those of African decent - it applies to them equally.
Suppression must be overcome in favor of racial purity for yourself and your ancestors.  One must know why racial purity is important before it can be implemented.

Is this where the rumors that the joy of Satan doesn't accept black people come from? I have no idea how that lie started.

@dalightskin: Yes, that's where it came from. Note that there actually used to exist a black JoS group when Keon Holiday was a HP but now it's defunct because he's not been online for years. That official group was created before the fake infiltrator group which the infiltrators claimed to be banned from it for being blacks! Is there any logic on this? :p It's pretty much saying I tried to join a group for programmers and they kicked me out because I was a programmer. There's a new one in the JoS Forums though which you need to have created an account there to view it.
JOY OF SATAN    

What is this African magick exactly? Like voodoo image magick and stuff or other stuff too?

No, its not like voodoo image magick.  It's Satan magick.  The same Satan magick that everybody practices.  
But its Racial.  Meaning, that you can embrace your unique racial traditions, culture and most importantly, ancestry.  The racial ties are all there to your ancestors which is what racial purity is all about.  Racial purity is not important to whites alone, it is important to every race individually and as a whole.  Its a very common sense thing when you get past the Jew propaganda.  If one studies racial purity, the propaganda nonsense falls away very quickly even though obviously there are many illiterate red-neck dipshits working to serve the Jew propaganda machine.

---In [email protected], <dalightskin@... wrote :

What is this African magick exactly? Like voodoo image magick and stuff or other stuff too?

I saw the website sometime before Dedicating, they called her bad names which I was like, fuck you guys in my head they said she was I will say racist, and judegemental, and something along the lines that Satanism is not only for Aryan Gentiles, that they should join their "Black" Satanism, which was probably based on some bullshit like the Temple of Set, or CoS. Both of which are total bullshit, and are of the enemy entirely.

When did High Priestess Maxine ever say that Satanism is only for Aryans? NEEEVERRR!!!

We are all Satan's people. Unless you're a kike, then goodbye.

Dumbasses...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back