Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I have decided!

midnitebluuee

I am such an indescicive person and I know I have so many questions, so I apologize but please bare with me! I have decided where I am going to begin :) I am doing the Spiritual warfare training program, something is telling me not to skip that because I feel like I really need it. What I am doing though is joining the first and second month, so I am doing the first month which is training, and the second month which is opening the chakras, all in one month, each day by day. I think its a good idea for me. And everyday I am also going to do physical yoga, void meditation, and cleaning my aura. I feel like this is a perfect way for me to begin and I thought I would share with everyone because Im so excited!!!

Congradulations, just if you feel like you are rushing yourself, its a good idea to slow down, but only you can be the judge of that.

Hope it works our well for you

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "midnitebluuee" <midnitebluuee@... wrote:

I am such an indescicive person and I know I have so many questions, so I apologize but please bare with me! I have decided where I am going to begin :) I am doing the Spiritual warfare training program, something is telling me not to skip that because I feel like I really need it. What I am doing though is joining the first and second month, so I am doing the first month which is training, and the second month which is opening the chakras, all in one month, each day by day. I think its a good idea for me. And everyday I am also going to do physical yoga, void meditation, and cleaning my aura. I feel like this is a perfect way for me to begin and I thought I would share with everyone because Im so excited!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back