Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I have been threatened to be killed by a christian

aikidoka37

This bitch said she wanted to kill herself because of people like me, then said that if me or Satan ever came near her that she would kill both of us. Then she claims to know another satanist that she'll send after me to kill me. I think a ritual of a lot of my fellow brothers and sisters is in place for this blasphemous spec! Here is her profile.... http://m.sodahead.com/user/profile/1408683/kim/

<td val[/IMG]Don't forget if you are dedicated then you are protected.Don't sell our Gods short.And if you are not then you might consider doing so.And in the future you might consider a lower profile to keep you and yours out of harms way.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [HellsArmy666] I have been threatened to be killed by a christian
Sent: Sat, Nov 17, 2012 6:07:03 AM

<td val[/IMG]   This bitch said she wanted to kill herself because of people like me, then said that if me or Satan ever came near her that she would kill both of us. Then she claims to know another satanist that she'll send after me to kill me. I think a ritual of a lot of my fellow brothers and sisters is in place for this blasphemous spec! Here is her profile.... http://m.sodahead.com/user/profile/1408683/kim/

[/TD]

Satan said not to use His name if it puts you in harms way because you do not know what those without will do. He is not offended by you denying who you are and your dedication. Its not like the xian bullshit. He knows the dangers we face. This was a warning for Us to be carefull. However now someone knows you have some trouble don't doubt how powerfull your own aura of protection can be if you work on it. It was proven to me a day a freak wind came from nowhere and took up one of those big cafe unbrellas and smashed it down where it landed was right almost the edge of my astral sheild. If it had hit me I wouldn't have been in good shape! There was something freaky about that incident maybe some might think it was just a coincidence I tend not to believe in coincidence like I once did.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Don't forget if you are dedicated then you are protected.Don't sell our Gods short.And if you are not then you might consider doing so.And in the future you might consider a lower profile to keep you and yours out of harms way.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Bind her :p

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sarah" <firebird894@... wrote:

Satan said not to use His name if it puts you in harms way because you do not know what those without will do. He is not offended by you denying who you are and your dedication. Its not like the xian bullshit. He knows the dangers we face. This was a warning for Us to be carefull. However now someone knows you have some trouble don't doubt how powerfull your own aura of protection can be if you work on it. It was proven to me a day a freak wind came from nowhere and took up one of those big cafe unbrellas and smashed it down where it landed was right almost the edge of my astral sheild. If it had hit me I wouldn't have been in good shape! There was something freaky about that incident maybe some might think it was just a coincidence I tend not to believe in coincidence like I once did.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Don't forget if you are dedicated then you are protected.Don't sell our Gods short.And if you are not then you might consider doing so.And in the future you might consider a lower profile to keep you and yours out of harms way.

They just say that to build fear and work a protection ritual found on jos . An in remeber dont tell other about SATAN you dont know what thnse without may do, the ALJIWAH
------------------------------
On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 10:07 PM PST aikidoka37 wrote:

This bitch said she wanted to kill herself because of people like me, then said that if me or Satan ever came near her that she would kill both of us. Then she claims to know another satanist that she'll send after me to kill me. I think a ritual of a lot of my fellow brothers and sisters is in place for this blasphemous spec! Here is her profile.... http://m.sodahead.com/user/profile/1408683/kim/

WTF? She couldn't kill Satan in a million years! What a bitch. Don't worry, she is just talk. I doubt such a Kike knows another SS who would be able to kill a brother or sister. We are NOT against each other, all SS are family. She's full of BS. You can kill her quicker with a destruction ritual than she could kill you with her 'Hallelujah'.
Hail Satan! 

Brethren,
practise higher dead spell with that, i see xtian as a prey for my practise,

we all need perfection, do what you have to do.

------------------------------
On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 04:44 GMT High Priestess Myla Limlal wrote:

Bind her :p

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sarah" <firebird894@... wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back