Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I have been getting spiritually attacked

Jonathan, there are NO mediators here. I don't understand why you underestimate Satan and you think he's so weak that he can't listen to everyone. Of course he does listen to everyone of us and he doesn't need a mediator, you'll have exactly the same result as asking Him yourself. Asking a mediator to ask Satan is the opposite of Satanism.

Besides that, you can protect yourself without depending on an entity, that's what Satanism is about, independance. What to do, meditate daily and do the aura of protection meditation and also do banishing rituals with blue flame. The enemy entities are weak to fire.

Please, it's important to have the Satanic mindset here, when you have problems the first thing you should think about is use a spiritual working to help yourself, NOT to depend on an entitiy to help you. YES, even if you DO ask Satan for help you should STILL help yourself. Actually Satan helps us with only the things we can't handle on our own as he wants us to be independant.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jonathan Dallavilla <jonathandallavilla@... wrote:

I have been leaving my body with ease until a weeks or so ago when  I had this dream of this entity holding me down, at firt the figure was grey and black and it was hard o see as it was over me holding me down on the bed the mouth was disfigured. The next night I had the same dream but I could see the face as it was holding me down this time it was movin its mouth so fast it was had to see the lips moving. I couldn har anything and I called out to Satan for help. The next night I had a similar problem but this tme I ended up getting out of it by bitting into  the neck of the entity and as blood was runnin down my mouth I threw up and ran out of the house to see a dark figure in a distance and I pulled myself out of it. I have been feeling harrassed in my dreams as well and have been feeling very weak and tired when I awake. I have tried time and again to find my guardian demon, I knkow something has been looking after me I just havent been able
to make a conection and have gone on the jos website for answers. If someone who is more spiritually in tuned with Satan to please ask him for me to please help me. I believe it has been so difficult because I am constantly under spiritual warfare. I have been contacted by entities to pick sides ever since I was a little kid. I ask for your help please from my heart. I thank you for your time .

Hail the Father,
-Jonathan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back