Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I have been corrpute!!!

darkelite20100

I am a high school student.I grew up a christian. I didn't enjoy my self following it. I hear of JoS. Read and became a satanist. Didn't write out the full statement out of fear of being caught and pain from pricking my finger. Either way I written down my name and burned it. Still felt so much better from there on out. I met a girl that I like. She invited me to her bible study. Since I wanted to be close to her I said I will check it out. After that day. They started to invite me and guilt me into coming out. Ever since I became corrupted and left Satan I felt so lonely and unmotivated. I hope that Satan will forgive me and let me join him once more. Will Satan forgive me?

Satanism is not a fad you jump on just to try something new. Did you read www.exposingchristianity.com thoroughly as well as the entire JoS site before dedicating? Examine your heart, and your intentions, and make sure this is really for you, before dedicating.And you need to write out the full dedication ritual prayer in your handwriting, and sign your name in blood for it to be valid.You need to be able to have a strong enough will to be able to choose Lord Satan over "a girl that you like" that happens to be xian and still does bible study.
Talk to Lord Satan, and explain what is in your heart. He values honesty and sincerity. On Tuesday, April 1, 2014 9:14:13 AM, "elitesniper96@..." <elitesniper96@... wrote:
  I am a high school student.I grew up a christian. I didn't enjoy my self following it. I hear of JoS. Read and became a satanist. Didn't write out the full statement out of fear of being caught and pain from pricking my finger. Either way I written down my name and burned it. Still felt so much better from there on out. I met a girl that I like. She invited me to her bible study. Since I wanted to be close to her I said I will check it out. After that day. They started to invite me and guilt me into coming out. Ever since I became corrupted and left Satan I felt so lonely and unmotivated. I hope that Satan will forgive me and let me join him once more. Will Satan forgive me?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back