Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I have a question that I have been meaning to ask.

buddy13az

Do we have something that is called a don tien? Does anyone know what it is?

I have no idea, man. Could you explain what it's supposed to be or where you heard that from?

I hope I don't get blocked for this because I have no intention of pushing anything on here, but people kept talking about it on a site called psi.wikia.com, which I think has pretty good techniques to help you learn how to do thing's like umbrakinesis and atmokinesis and stuff like that. The problem is that I'm sure that it is a wiccan site, so I probably shouldn't care what they say on it.

The Dan tian is a Chinese term for the lower burner which equates to the base and sacral chakras but is ruled by the sacral chakra. Qi Gong is the Chinese version of power meditation and shares parallels with various forms of power meditation for a good reason: it comes from the same source, that is the gods however a lot of what is taught in mainstream qi gong today focuses mainly on health preservation as much of the information has been corrupted or twisted away from its true potential as a path to immortality. Chinese culture is one of the few surviving ancient cultures that still bears semblance to the teachings of the gods in ancient times but again people's need for power has seen much of the information corrupted. One only has to look at the modern view of the Dao, an ancient manuscript that described the path to immortality as being riddled with proverbs about removing all desire and being selfless blah blah blah all of which removes the driving forces of magic and it's inherent power. On another note, the magnum opus starts with moving energy and storing it in the Dan Tian which has the effect of warming the intestines as they make up the Chinese concept of the Dan Tian. This improves digestion and nourishment of the body in preparation for the remainder of the working. HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back