Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I have a Question, Kinda long winded

[email protected]

Hello Brothers and Sisters. I have a question to ask that needs help answering. Currently not attuned enough to ask myself, but also want your opinions on the matter as well. There is a bit of explaining so bare with me.

So, before i did the dedication ritual, I am appart of a group of mages/warlocks/sorccers that one of my friends claims to be one of the four councle, also none of them are xians, jewish, or musilim. He was awakened (spiritually) early because of one of the fallen brothers of the councle is awakened and searching for the silver pillars (what our magnetic north is and planets that harbor life) to destroy and in aid of a being called Mother Void. (Dangerous being, i've been spiritually attacked before and suffered from the ill effects of void magic for a time being... not plesent nearly corrupted my being.) Mother Void is supposivly the true Enemy of Existance and Creation, or so i've been told by my friend of the four council. My ability to manipulate energy came to me when the solar eclipse came by north america mid of this year, and i was told by my friend that i'm The number one Guardian entity. Ect. Ect.

To get to the point of what i'm asking is, Is it true or is it a sugar coated lie?

Now i known my friend for years and he has never had the reason to lie to me unless it is for a good cause or to keep others safe.

Anyways, Thank you Brothers and Sisters. Opinions, answers, or need to ask me something else. Go right ahead. I just want to know the truth of the matter.

HAIL SATAN!

I don't know if you're trolling. If you are, please stop.If you're not trolling, your friend may be believe he's telling you the truth but he and this "councle" (did you mean "council"?)are all deluded. They believe their own fantasies and lies.Personally, I would stay away from them if they are having this kind of influence on you.

On Wednesday, December 6, 2017, 2:16:10 PM EST, jamesheeterpro2@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Hello Brothers and Sisters. I have a question to ask that needs help answering. Currently not attuned enough to ask myself, but also want your opinions on the matter as well. There is a bit of explaining so bare with me.

So, before i did the dedication ritual, I am appart of a group of mages/warlocks/sorccers that one of my friends claims to be one of the four councle, also none of them are xians, jewish, or musilim. He was awakened (spiritually) early because of one of the fallen brothers of the councle is awakened and searching for the silver pillars (what our magnetic north is and planets that harbor life) to destroy and in aid of a being called Mother Void. (Dangerous being, i've been spiritually attacked before and suffered from the ill effects of void magic for a time being... not plesent nearly corrupted my being.) Mother Void is supposivly the true Enemy of Existance and Creation, or so i've been told by my friend of the four council. My ability to manipulate energy came to me when the solar eclipse came by north america mid of this year, and i was told by my friend that i'm The number one Guardian entity. Ect. Ect.

To get to the point of what i'm asking is, Is it true or is it a sugar coated lie?

Now i known my friend for years and he has never had the reason to lie to me unless it is for a good cause or to keep others safe.

Anyways, Thank you Brothers and Sisters. Opinions, answers, or need to ask me something else. Go right ahead. I just want to know the truth of the matter.

HAIL SATAN!

No, i'm not trolling. Its not my intention, only to answer a question. I'll devolge in their fantasy's a bit longer just to see what happens.

yes i like this tactic, lets just ask the israeli internet troll team to stop...rumor has it they like cookies and milk.

Do not trust what your friend is saying.
Many wiccans and new agers and such are WAY off in the first place when reading you when trusting angels. The reason peoplr believe them is because they dont know themselves and want to be listened to.

And wth?!?! Destroying our solar system? What kind if jewish crap is that?! If hes a gentile (check that first) he has been deluded by the enemy.

As for the ability to manipulate energy.. Everyone can do that. There is not a solar eclipse that can make that happen. It just takes practice to do it properly.

It is not your task to drag them out of their fantasies but you can remind them of that the earth is an enemy occupied planet and that they should never trust any astral being and take their words literal, as there are a lot out there to harm you or them.

And honestly, this person might have some mental disorder. Like schizophrenia or something bad happened and they developed ocd, to just name an example.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back