Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i have a disease and need help

cerbyrusq

i have an unusual disease that doesn't allow me to relax all of my muscles at once  and so i   cant getinto a trance.this disease hhas     given me muscular scoliosis  at 44degrees  and it can get rather painflll at times and has taken many of my abilities eg my coorddination sso i cant type with my hands talking walking  anyway u   get mypoint  and with a family of xians  et my       problem but they aren't regular xians they're pentecostal. that means they're  apastolic crossed with baptist crossed with another 2 or 3 churches! i just  did the dedication ritual as best as i could yesterday   in physical terms i've been waiting for ages. but i got hardly a drop of blood on the    paper and was wondering  whether therewas anything special    a new zealander   conor aitken could do .hail satan

Yahoo! Groups   

Ask for help here.
Also perhaps a sun square could help you for healing the body.

As for the ritual things, not all of us have all the props. It is okay to improvise. It is important to remember that you must be comfortable with how you do them and also the strength of the soul is what matters, not the amount of props.

All must do the RTRs and since you just dedicated perhaps start on the 40 day beginner meditation program. Don't skip one single day though.

hope the info was helpful.

He shouldn't done a sun square now that he's just dedicated. You can only do square after having opened all of your chakras.
Quote from the main page of the magickal squares:
"They can generate an extreme amount of energy, especially in the chakra the particular square represents. All of your chakras should be open, in having performed the chakra opening meditations on the Joy of Satan Meditation webpage.*"

Source: Magickal/Kabalistic Squares: How to Correctly Use These  In any case, I agree with the fact that he should ask in the SS Health group, since they are surely knowledge enough in the health area to help him.

SHOULD be open, they don't HAVE to be. Obviously he'll get the full effects if his chakras are open, but it's preferred, not necessary.
  He shouldn't done a sun square now that he's just dedicated. You can only do square after having opened all of your chakras.
"They can generate an extreme amount of energy, especially in the chakra the particular square represents. All of your chakras should be open, in having performed the chakra opening meditations on the Joy of Satan Meditation webpage.*"

Source: Magickal/Kabalistic Squares: How to Correctly Use These  In any case, I agree with the fact that he should ask in the SS Health group, since they are surely knowledge enough in the health area to help him.

Ljoss, what someone with closed chakras can accomplished in magick is very, very limited. I know this from personal experience, mine and of other people.
You're suggesting a total newbie who possibly has no experience whatsoever with raising, programming and directing energy to perform a square, which is advanced magick?
Also, the trance state is important for an healing working as important as this. If he can't achieve it, there's no point. Healing requires extremely large amounts of energy. If he allegedly manages to raise enough energy and his body is not accustomed to it, he could do severe damage to his nervous system, making his situation worse.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sun, 25 Dec, 2016 at 6:41 p.m., Lj贸ss Myrkr ljossmyrkr@... [HellsArmy666]<[email protected] wrote:   SHOULD be open, they don't HAVE to be. Obviously he'll get the full effects if his chakras are open, but it's preferred, not necessary.
On Dec 25, 2016, at 09:17, <a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">starduststreakofl[/IMG][email protected] wrote:

k I stand corrected.

Start with saver ways of raising energy or healing.
A square might be too much, and I actually forgot that part mentioned in the squares section. However, when things go better, and you've become accustomed to the energy raising and such you could still do a square.

I am still inexperienced as to what to advice to people, so I'd also like to tell you after you've done the beginner meditations to follow your instincts and find what is right for you.

Also, remember, it is better to take a longer time and do things carefully and safely than running all the way only to find yourself having it overdone and ruining you. Have patience. (even though the HPs say time is limited and such..)
I think it also takes some experience before one understands what they can or cannot handle, so by that it is kind of hard to know what to do.

Good luck!

Starting Guide for New Satanists https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ics/162014   or   http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post74364.html#p74364

You can heal yourself of the scoliosis. You should do yoga every day. Yoga, if done for a long period of time, can fix problems like knock knees and scoliosis. You should not force yourself to do any of the positions if they are painful. Hatha and kundalini yoga routines are available in Satan's Library.

Satan's Library
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Sa ... brary.html  How to Heal Yourself
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic16810.html  

I'm not suggesting ANYTHING. I'm just saying it's not a "requirement". I do agree it would be helpful to have open chakras. I'm just stating that it isn't actually a "requirement", only a preference (obviously more helpful). Depending on his (or her) level of advancement in past lives, it COULD be possible to heal themselves without doing so, though it would make it easier. I did not make a single suggestion, saying they should do anything. Please refrain from putting words in my mouth.
On Dec 25, 2016, at 11:12, Alec Wynn starduststreakoflightning@... [HellsArmy666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Ljoss, what someone with closed chakras can accomplished in magick is very, very limited. I know this from personal experience, mine and of other people.
You're suggesting a total newbie who possibly has no experience whatsoever with raising, programming and directing energy to perform a square, which is advanced magick?
Also, the trance state is important for an healing working as important as this. If he can't achieve it, there's no point. Healing requires extremely large amounts of energy. If he allegedly manages to raise enough energy and his body is not accustomed to it, he could do severe damage to his nervous system, making his situation worse.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
  SHOULD be open, they don't HAVE to be. Obviously he'll get the full effects if his chakras are open, but it's preferred, not necessary.
On Dec 25, 2016, at 09:17, <a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">starduststreakofl[/IMG][email protected] wrote:

Ljoss, forgive me. I forgot to differentiate the addressees in the former message. For you I only had written the first two lines. Are we clear? I was distracted and forgot to put both your name and the other user's name.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back