Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i have a 2 part question

[email protected]

i was reading on doing my formal commitment and i wanted to do it by means of astral temple. but when i read i got confused.

"You should construct your temple during ritual, where you can ask Father Satan to bless it. Meditate for as long as you need to construct your own place. This should be done after the invocation where you write a request for Satan to bless and consecrate your temple"

my question is how do i invoke a request for Satan to bless and consecrate my temple? and do i do a ritual to construct my a. temple? ( if so what kind of ritual?standard? )

basicly cuz i would have done my dedication already but i didnt want to do it without the blessing and consecration.

any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

Hail Satan!

Keep in mind that you should only do the ritual in your astral temple if you can't find another way to do it physically at all. I think this is even mentnioned in the dedication page, it only advises teens who live with their parents in their astral temple. And still, even if you do it in your astral temple it advises that you do it again physically later, when you are able to.

I think the instructions on that quote are clear. If you did read it it says you should write the request to bless the temple in the ritual prayer. No, seriously, it seems like you didn't really read the quote you copypasted as it mentions a ritual and you have to write the prayer.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "craigsauve@..." <craigsauve@... wrote:

i was reading on doing my formal commitment and i wanted to do it by means of astral temple. but when i read i got confused.

"You should construct your temple during ritual, where you can ask Father Satan to bless it. Meditate for as long as you need to construct your own place. This should be done after the invocation where you write a request for Satan to bless and consecrate your temple"

my question is how do i invoke a request for Satan to bless and consecrate my temple? and do i do a ritual to construct my a. temple? ( if so what kind of ritual?standard? )

basicly cuz i would have done my dedication already but i didnt want to do it without the blessing and consecration.

Hail Satan!

And if I'm not mistaken you also asked us to help you find some things in JoS.

I wouldn't advise that at all, you should read the site from top to bottom, every page and subpage, EVERYTHING there is important. You can't just can't skip most of the site and mistakenly think you'll learn fast. You'll just be confused and pulled in the wrong direction, actually most people who have misconceptions and get disappointed do exactly that same thing. What you wanted to find aren't even the most important things here.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "craigsauve@..." <craigsauve@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

I know this isn't directly related to your post, but you should really read it:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/59513

Because you seem a very impatient person, you can't progress in SS if you are impatient and looking for quick results or shortcuts. You have to relax, take it easy and study everything with an open mind, try to learn everything first of all. Satanism is all about patience and having a relaxed mindset.

Hail Satan!

well... i call myself eager but i suppose impatient works the same. just eager sounds nicer. lol at any rate i understand that patience is important but i guess i got excited and was not thinking clearly. now reading what you wrote, the answer you put makes perfect sense. also i did plan on doing the physical commitment too, just if i did it astrally it could be done much quicker. so yea it was about time. i figured as soon as i do the commitment i could start the process of opening my third eye and daily meditations. ( which i found out where the opening of stuff is ) . now as far as short cuts, i want in no way to take short cuts. i figure more time u put in more u get out of things so to take a cheap way out is only cheating your self.

anyway, i just wanted to explain my side and say thank you for helping, sorry i got over anxious. so... should i just wait on the dedication till i can do it physically? and should i wait to open 3rd eye and do meditations till after the commitment?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

I know this isn't directly related to your post, but you should really read it:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/59513

Because you seem a very impatient person, you can't progress in SS if you are impatient and looking for quick results or shortcuts. You have to relax, take it easy and study everything with an open mind, try to learn everything first of all. Satanism is all about patience and having a relaxed mindset.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back