Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i have 2 problems that i need help with

satan666child

my lord satanael wants me to move and go to another follower that im bound to be with but i don't have the means to just pack my stuff and go i don't want to disappoint my lord i have no clue what to do. the next thing is my family are Christians and very powerful with the government they preach to me all the time i want to tell them stop im not a christian but if i do they will take my kids away from me

You best do what thy lord asks you...tis in your better interest...I learned that one the hard way.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satan666child" <satan666child@... wrote:

my lord satanael wants me to move and go to another follower that im bound to be with but i don't have the means to just pack my stuff and go i don't want to disappoint my lord i have no clue what to do. the next thing is my family are Christians and very powerful with the government they preach to me all the time i want to tell them stop im not a christian but if i do they will take my kids away from me

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back