Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i fucked them badly alone

rahul kanekar

All brothers and sisters..i am proud to be a spiritual satanist..i just fucked my enemies today...i fucked them so badly that they can't even stand properly on their feet feeling so happy and proud....i just want more blessings from you all..so that they should die worsely and get burnt.....thank u

Hail satan!!

Remember this is a legal organization before you speak metaphorically again. Less it be taken literal. And if you are hinting at the literal then I will have to ban you as an agent provocateur. Think before typing because running your emouth can have the same legal consequences. Why people don't seem to understand this is due to lack of forethinking and immaturity.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, November 5, 2012 10:45:34 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] i fucked them badly alone

All brothers and sisters..i am proud to be a spiritual satanist..i just fucked my enemies today...i fucked them so badly that they can't even stand properly on their feet feeling so happy and proud....i just want more blessings from you all..so that they should die worsely and get burnt.....thank u

Hail satan!!

oh! It will never happen again..in excitement i did a mistake..sorry

Hail satan!!

------------------------------
On Tue 6 Nov, 2012 12:13 PM PST Don Danko wrote:

Remember this is a legal organization before you speak metaphorically again. Less it be taken literal. And if you are hinting at the literal then I will have to ban you as an agent provocateur. Think before typing because running your emouth can have the same legal consequences.

Why people don't seem to understand this is due to lack of forethinking and immaturity.

Sent: Monday, November 5, 2012 10:45:34 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] i fucked them badly alone

Hail satan!!

Brethen,
indeed, double fucking also expected from me too.

Hail

------------------------------
On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 15:45 GMT Rahul Kanekar wrote:

Hail satan!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back