Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I feel watched...

Felony Kensington

So lately I've been feeling watched...and it's making me feel extremely uncomfortable. But I only ever feel that way after my evening meditations and as I'm walking from one end of my room to the other. It's happened every night except one since I started my clairaudience and clairvoyance meditations. Would a banishing ritual help with this?

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Yup, it would, but you might have to perform it more than once depending on how strong the entity watching you is.

You may need to "shut down" psychically afterFinishing your meditations. Banishment through detachment.Do something "grounding" , watch a film.Banish.XAIRE SATANA.

On 21 Sep 2014, at 11:56, Felony Kensington felonykensington@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  So lately I've been feeling watched...and it's making me feel extremely uncomfortable. But I only ever feel that way after my evening meditations and as I'm walking from one end of my room to the other. It's happened every night except one since I started my clairaudience and clairvoyance meditations. Would a banishing ritual help with this?

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone

that's wonderful!!!! isn't it great being followed and watched ! you're being watched because a spirit likes to watch you or protect you or maybe even help you with something! it's something good! take it as motivation when you got full clairvoyance and clairaudience you can tell the spirit to go or ask it what it wants. you could also use a ouija board to contact it! it's wonderful you got something in your room

is there any of the members here who is in Kenya? if any would love to meet you

"blackmoon0343@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Yup, it would, but you might have to perform it more than once depending on how strong the entity watching you is.
Posted by: blackmoon0343@...

Clean your aura and build an aura of protection daily.

The following working was originally posted by High Priestess Maxine Dietrich here: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... pics/91036

FULL WORKING:

When you have an energy buzz, such as after a yoga session, do the following:

1. Visualize yourself engulfed in powerful white-gold light.

2. Affirm:
'My aura is constantly deflecting and repelling any and all negative energy, spite, ill will and curses directed at me and is always returning it right back to those who send it.' 'I am aligning these protective energies with those of my Brothers and Sisters in Satan.'

3. Recite a full Satanic rosary 'SURYAE' [the mantra for the sun, which is very effective in cleaning the aura and in deflecting negative energies]
SUUU-RR-YAH-YAY

!! ENGULF YOURSELF IN WHITE-GOLD LIGHT, LIKE THAT OF THE SUN AND VIBRATE 'SURYAE' INTO THIS LIGHT 108 TIMES USING THE ROSARY. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A SATANIC ROSARY, THEN COUNT THE 108 VIBRATIONS ANY WAY THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO.

4. Vibrate AUM 9 times, AH at your solar chakra, UU at your throat chakra and MM at your 6th chakra/pineal gland.

--------------------

PARTIAL WORKING:

Just do steps 1 and 2.

You can begin this at any time. All of our energies will link up and deflect the curses and related and send the ugly energies right back to them.

FOR BOTH THE FULL AND PARTIAL WORKINGS, REPEAT STEPS ONE AND TWO SEVERAL TIMES A DAY, EVERY DAY, TO REINFORCE THE AURA AND WORKING. FEEL THE ENERGY, WHICH WILL GROW AND GROW.  

Yes, definitely. 
But also, you can increase your protection by vibrating and programming Runes (I prefer Algiz and Thurisaz), doing the aura of protection more and using solar energies. Solar energies are very powerful. 
I have found that TOTALLY ignoring such feelings and attacks is the most effective way to do this. Practice your Void Meditations 

HAIL SATAN!!!HAIL AZAZEL!!!HAIL ENLIL!!!

On 21 Sep 2014, at 09:56, "Felony Kensington felonykensington@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back