Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I feel so weird. And incredibly happy. But still weird

Sierra Launa

So I keep hearing my name whispered t night when I'm like laying in my bed and so I don't know if this is like, a ghost, or like a guardian demon. Plus, I kept feeling like something powerful was watching me last night on the couch on the foot of my bed :)) which is cool and weird.
And ive been trying to meditate but it's not seeming to work....and I'm getting kinda crazy with you know praising Satan and I feel a connection with him like i know him personally and I haven't even done the ritual yet....sigh...any advice???
PRAISE SATAN!!
PRAISE LUCIFER!!

You are ready to make the next step if you hear the call. If you are scared in any way then do not dedicate untill you are sure. The fact that you hear the call of your Demon is great news. Try the following.
Just dropping off to sleep and you are aware enough to here your name. Its Mind Awake Body Asleep, in the purest sense.In this state of mind you are very open to contact, the barriers and defenses are all down. Then you do go to sleep and the connection is gone or goes into a dream. Try staying awake. Several tricks, one is to keep your forearm up off of the bed. Each time it drops you wake. One of two things will happen. Your mind is full awake as your body sleeps and you will get full contact with the demon or spirit trying to contact you, Or more likely you will go into a lucid dream and meet your demon/spirit. Before you try this or any other contact i hope you are calling on Father to protect you. Just say you invite any demon or spirit who, in Satans name wants to visit you. This method works better if you are propped up a little( an extra pillow would work). Let me know how you get on. Good luck. Regards Dragonmage777.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sierra Launa <slauba@... wrote:

So I keep hearing my name whispered t night when I'm like laying in my bed and so I don't know if this is like, a ghost, or like a guardian demon. Plus, I kept feeling like something powerful was watching me last night on the couch on the foot of my bed :)) which is cool and weird.
And ive been trying to meditate but it's not seeming to work....and I'm getting kinda crazy with you know praising Satan and I feel a connection with him like i know him personally and I haven't even done the ritual yet....sigh...any advice???
PRAISE SATAN!!
PRAISE LUCIFER!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back