Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I feel like i'm being attacked.

phoenixleben666

I recently have dedicated, ten days ago to be exact. I have had moments meditating where overwhelming happiness has came and resulted in tears of joy. Satan is very important to me and I have never felt this kind of pleasure.
I don't know how to handle the attacks i'm getting they are constant the past two days and its even to the point of them telling me i'm jewish and disgusting stuff. It's starting to bother me. I have also felt very very tired the past two days.
Please help or link me to somewhere with a way to protect myself/start me in that path of protecting myself. All advice appreciated.

Hail Satan True Creator

I would suggest cleaning your aura every day and doing the aura of protection. I think that should help but if it doesn't update us and you might have to do a banishing ritual.
I also will state being fatigued physically or mentally is a good indication of psychic attack.

On Tuesday, October 13, 2015 8:49 AM, "phoenixleben666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I recently have dedicated, ten days ago to be exact. I have had moments meditating where overwhelming happiness has came and resulted in tears of joy. Satan is very important to me and I have never felt this kind of pleasure.
I don't know how to handle the attacks i'm getting they are constant the past two days and its even to the point of them telling me i'm jewish and disgusting stuff. It's starting to bother me. I have also felt very very tired the past two days.
Please help or link me to somewhere with a way to protect myself/start me in that path of protecting myself. All advice appreciated.

Hail Satan True Creator

If you feel Satan is important to you then you most likely aren't jewish. Jews feel weird being with Satan 100% and just dislike Satanism. I've seen it firsthand when I showed this guy whom I didn't know was a Jew until he told me later. JoS just doesn't feel right to them, they most likely would never dedicate their soul to Satan.

So just keep doing your research with the stuff on Satan's library and keep empowering your soul. Keep your aura clean and build a aura of protection everyday.

------------------------------
On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 9:07 PM PDT phoenixleben666@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

Hail Satan True Creator

The only thing you can do is build an aura of protection and ignore the thoughts with void meditation. I've gotten the attacks too and sometimes really bad. Tell them they are wasting their time and don't give it any thought at all, try to concentrate on the bliss and keep meditating even though it can be hard. Eventually they will get the picture and will understand they are legitimately wasting their time. Another thing you can do is get a pendant or some rings or whatever and enchant them with Satanic blue and golden light energy, and program them to protect the wearer. Get plenty of sleep etc. You aren't jewish. They try and pull that shit on me and its caused me a lot of cognitive dissonance before. If I were jewish, would I be a representative of Satan, would I get an energy buzz from meditation, would I have unlocked a siddhi at an early age? The stupid and annoying robotic attacks don't serve to actually make you believe you are jewish or what have you, they are just meant to distract you and cause cognitive dissonance. Let yourself get creeped out a little bit by the fact that you are literally having thoughts that don't belong to you and it might help you kick the protection into gear a bit faster.As for being tired, same thing, build the aura of protection, clean your chakras and rip off the energy connections to them (especially heart chakra, that's where they hit me hardest) and just breath in positive light energy naturally and deeply. Visualization alone won't cut it, you have to use your intent and willpower to get real strong shining armour.

Satan is a very very important part of me and I have a giant space for him in my heart. It's an overwhelming feeling i can't begin to explain but I feel I don't have too here. Thank you all so much,this helped me a lot,had an amazing day and worked on my aura of protection last night.I'm feeling great again! I guess I never stopped I was just confused. They have a reason to be afraid of me. All of this was great info. I'm so glad you guys are here to help me and other new people. Thank you again
Hail Satan Forever

Do the aura of protection more than twice a day, everyday. Maybe every hour you are awake, *especially* if you are doing reverse torah rituals against the enemy. And like others have said, clean your aura in the morning and evening before bed. Or whenever you get your main sleep.

On Thursday, October 15, 2015 1:32 PM, "zolaluckystar@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I hear you, sister, I feel the same way about Satan.

Hail Satan!

One thing to remember when you're feeling attacked is that if you have any thoughts or hear any voices saying anything nonsensical, ignore it because it's an attempt to distract or frighten you. If you suddenly get an idea, there's a possibility it wasn't yours especially if when you think about it, self harm could result.

Don't ever think Satan gets mad or over emotional. The gods don't talk like people, and most of the time say nothing at all except through other means of communication. They're incredibly old and far more mature, intelligent and wise. They are very gentle, they don't act obnoxiously and don't want to scare you EVER. Always remember that!

Because the attempts of the enemy are quite pathetic when you see the reoccurring patterns and whatnot. All you have to do is what everyone else said. Simply picture yourself and your surroundings in a raging conflagration, the flames searingly bright and giving off voluminous tendrils of infernal electricity. Hold it for a few minutes and they generally go away. Make sure it's realistic, just memorize the candle flame for reference. Oh, if you ever have nightmares and can go lucid, set the attacker on fire. Most of the time it's a grey.

Good luck and HAIL SATAN!!! HAIL AGARES!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back