Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i feel discouraged

sillynut

i mean i dedicated like 5 days ago & set up a plan & everything i thought i shud be doing etc and also started with Power meds(breathing exercises & am currently on opening third eye chakra- which is going slowly but ok!) i mean when i dedicated i was in a bit of a rush; i had to catch a coach so it wasn't err.."all that special" like some other ppls' dedication ceremony. i didn't even feel any different, except happier & calmer that i'd dedicated & also i didn't really feel my guardian significantly but i think i feel him/her telepathically. On the coach to london i wasn't even sure if i'd dedicated properly or not(does any1 else feel this???) I'M V IMPATIENT TO CHANGE MY LIFE/ BECOME MORE SPIRITUAL my mind is always full of crap that gets me down. I get easily disheartened & feel like giving up esp wen situations aren't really going my way. In my head i av like a dad or teacher that constantly tells u off. i felt some thoughts /words in my head at some point on the day of my dedication. i think it was my guardian telling me something which involved forming closer relationships with my family or something (as we're quite split & dnt rylli talk to each other ;esp on my dad's side. Also i dnt get on with my brother loool nor my dad.) i av doubts that i'll ever be able to change my life or that satan wants me. i know it'll take ages to feel satan/demonic prescences but till then i feel alone & easily discouraged - been like this way before being introduced to satanism & during my xtian years. Does this mean the xtian program still has its hold on me or i'm imprisoned in my own worries & fears ? ALSO ON THE JOS SITE IT SAYS THAT DURING POWER MEDITATIONS YOU WILL FEEL SUPPRESSED THOUGHTS & INNER CONFLICTS SURFACING. I DON'T FEEL THAT DURING MEDITATIONS, BUT ON SUNDAY I REALLY FELT IT ON MY WAY TO THE SHOPS :-( IT WAS PROBABLY MY DEMON GUARDIAN BEING REALLY BLUNT WITH ME.

Don't worry about it, dude. I mean, this is not an overnight thing.
You don't dedicate to Satan and all of a sudden, you gain amazing
powers. It just doesn't work like that. Just keep doing meditations,
and relax. Results will come, but you need to exercise patience. And
as for not really feeling anything during your dedication, that's not
too surprising. I myself did not feel very much, except as you said
happier, and I felt a sense of peace. Most people, when starting out,
don't feel much, unless they're very psychically open due to a past
life or whatever.

On 8/17/10, sillynut <asamoahflorence@... wrote:
i mean i dedicated like 5 days ago & set up a plan & everything i thought i
shud be doing etc and also started with Power meds(breathing exercises & am
currently on opening third eye chakra- which is going slowly but ok!) i mean
when i dedicated i was in a bit of a rush; i had to catch a coach so it
wasn't err.."all that special" like some other ppls' dedication ceremony. i
didn't even feel any different, except happier & calmer that i'd dedicated &
also i didn't really feel my guardian significantly but i think i feel
him/her telepathically. On the coach to london i wasn't even sure if i'd
dedicated properly or not(does any1 else feel this???) I'M V IMPATIENT TO
CHANGE MY LIFE/ BECOME MORE SPIRITUAL my mind is always full of crap that
gets me down. I get easily disheartened & feel like giving up esp wen
situations aren't really going my way. In my head i av like a dad or teacher
that constantly tells u off. i felt some thoughts /words in my head at some
point on the day of my dedication. i think it was my guardian telling me
something which involved forming closer relationships with my family or
something (as we're quite split & dnt rylli talk to each other ;esp on my
dad's side. Also i dnt get on with my brother loool nor my dad.) i av doubts
that i'll ever be able to change my life or that satan wants me. i know
it'll take ages to feel satan/demonic prescences but till then i feel alone
& easily discouraged - been like this way before being introduced to
satanism & during my xtian years. Does this mean the xtian program still has
its hold on me or i'm imprisoned in my own worries & fears ? ALSO ON THE JOS
SITE IT SAYS THAT DURING POWER MEDITATIONS YOU WILL FEEL SUPPRESSED THOUGHTS
& INNER CONFLICTS SURFACING. I DON'T FEEL THAT DURING MEDITATIONS, BUT ON
SUNDAY I REALLY FELT IT ON MY WAY TO THE SHOPS :-( IT WAS PROBABLY MY DEMON
GUARDIAN BEING REALLY BLUNT WITH ME.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:
Don't worry about it, dude. I mean, this is not an overnight thing.
You don't dedicate to Satan and all of a sudden, you gain amazing
powers. It just doesn't work like that. Just keep doing meditations,
and relax. Results will come, but you need to exercise patience. And
as for not really feeling anything during your dedication, that's not
too surprising. I myself did not feel very much, except as you said
happier, and I felt a sense of peace. Most people, when starting out,
don't feel much, unless they're very psychically open due to a past
life or whatever.

On 8/17/10, sillynut <asamoahflorence@... wrote:
i mean i dedicated like 5 days ago & set up a plan & everything i thought i
shud be doing etc and also started with Power meds(breathing exercises & am
currently on opening third eye chakra- which is going slowly but ok!) i mean
when i dedicated i was in a bit of a rush; i had to catch a coach so it
wasn't err.."all that special" like some other ppls' dedication ceremony. i
didn't even feel any different, except happier & calmer that i'd dedicated &
also i didn't really feel my guardian significantly but i think i feel
him/her telepathically. On the coach to london i wasn't even sure if i'd
dedicated properly or not(does any1 else feel this???) I'M V IMPATIENT TO
CHANGE MY LIFE/ BECOME MORE SPIRITUAL my mind is always full of crap that
gets me down. I get easily disheartened & feel like giving up esp wen
situations aren't really going my way. In my head i av like a dad or teacher
that constantly tells u off. i felt some thoughts /words in my head at some
point on the day of my dedication. i think it was my guardian telling me
something which involved forming closer relationships with my family or
something (as we're quite split & dnt rylli talk to each other ;esp on my
dad's side. Also i dnt get on with my brother loool nor my dad.) i av doubts
that i'll ever be able to change my life or that satan wants me. i know
it'll take ages to feel satan/demonic prescences but till then i feel alone
& easily discouraged - been like this way before being introduced to
satanism & during my xtian years. Does this mean the xtian program still has
its hold on me or i'm imprisoned in my own worries & fears ? ALSO ON THE JOS
SITE IT SAYS THAT DURING POWER MEDITATIONS YOU WILL FEEL SUPPRESSED THOUGHTS
& INNER CONFLICTS SURFACING. I DON'T FEEL THAT DURING MEDITATIONS, BUT ON
SUNDAY I REALLY FELT IT ON MY WAY TO THE SHOPS :-( IT WAS PROBABLY MY DEMON
GUARDIAN BEING REALLY BLUNT WITH ME.

As long as you were sincere in Dedicating your soul to Father Satan, then don't worry about it. My Dedication was almost a year ago, and when I preformed the Dedication ritual I too was in a bit of a hurry. I didn't give myself enough time to get everything done. I showered up, got dressed, and then realized that my dry pen wasn't ready. There I was trying to draw circles on paper to run it out of ink, and it just wasn't going fast enough, then I tried to superglue the end of the pen tip so the ball inside would get stuck. I had already written the prayer and then was dealing with all that, finally I got it to stop letting ink out, but still a few letters were signed in ink, then I signed over them in blood. Then when I was burning the paper I dropped it on the candle and it went out. To make matters worse I was in a rush to finish because I had an hour drive ahead of me to get to work, second shift.   The point I'm making is that it doesn't matter if your ritual went as perfectly as you had planned. What truly matters is what's in your Heart. As long as you couldn't have been more serious about your Dedication (that's what counts) to Father Satan, then your Ok, your fine and in the clear. Father Satan understands, and knows us better than we would Admit to know ourselves. Next time you do a ritual to Father Satan, give yourself more time, really spend some Quality time with Father Satan, open your heart to Him, and most importantly, and I can't Stress this Enough- Be Absolutely Honest.   Remember this, and I admit this has been a big thing for me as well. Get the Idea out of your head, that Father Satan is waiting to strike you down for the smallest thing. He is NOT the xian thoughtform "god" that you think you have to be fearful of. As long as your always perfectly Honest, and Respectful at all times to Father Satan and all of the Original Gods- Then you have nothing to worry about. Satan is our loving Creator and best Father any of us could have ever hoped to have known, this is the way it is for those who are Truly Dedicated to Him. I hope this helps.   Hail Father Satan!! Rejoice for all of Satan's enemies will be dead Soon! Their end has come!   

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, August 17, 2010 8:34:38 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] i feel discouraged

i mean i dedicated like 5 days ago & set up a plan & everything i thought i shud be doing etc and also started with Power meds(breathing exercises & am currently on opening third eye chakra- which is going slowly but ok!) i mean when i dedicated i was in a bit of a rush; i had to catch a coach so it wasn't err.."all that special" like some other ppls' dedication ceremony. i didn't even feel any different, except happier & calmer that i'd dedicated & also i didn't really feel my guardian significantly but i think i feel him/her telepathically. On the coach to london i wasn't even sure if i'd dedicated properly or not(does any1 else feel this???) I'M V IMPATIENT TO CHANGE MY LIFE/ BECOME MORE SPIRITUAL my mind is always full of crap that gets me down. I get easily disheartened & feel like giving up esp wen situations aren't really going my way. In my head i av like a dad or teacher that constantly tells u off. i felt some thoughts /words in my head at some point on the day of my dedication. i think it was my guardian telling me something which involved forming closer relationships with my family or something (as we're quite split & dnt rylli talk to each other ;esp on my dad's side. Also i dnt get on with my brother loool nor my dad.) i av doubts that i'll ever be able to change my life or that satan wants me. i know it'll take ages to feel satan/demonic prescences but till then i feel alone & easily discouraged - been like this way before being introduced to satanism & during my xtian years. Does this mean the xtian program still has its hold on me or i'm imprisoned in my own worries & fears ? ALSO ON THE JOS SITE IT SAYS THAT DURING POWER MEDITATIONS YOU WILL FEEL SUPPRESSED THOUGHTS & INNER CONFLICTS SURFACING. I DON'T FEEL THAT DURING MEDITATIONS, BUT ON SUNDAY I REALLY FELT IT ON MY WAY TO THE SHOPS :-( IT WAS PROBABLY MY DEMON GUARDIAN BEING REALLY BLUNT WITH ME.

<td val[/IMG]I fully agree! Its motive that matters.
Hail Satan!
Brian.

--- On Tue, 8/17/10, Sic luceat Lux <serpentgnosis@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] i feel discouraged
Date: Tuesday, August 17, 2010, 6:32 PM

As long as you were sincere in Dedicating your soul to Father Satan, then don't worry about it. My Dedication was almost a year ago, and when I preformed the Dedication ritual I too was in a bit of a hurry. I didn't give myself enough time to get everything done. I showered up, got dressed, and then realized that my dry pen wasn't ready. There I was trying to draw circles on paper to run it out of ink, and it just wasn't going fast enough, then I tried to superglue the end of the pen tip so the ball inside would get stuck. I had already written the prayer and then was dealing with all that, finally I got it to stop letting ink out, but still a few letters were signed in ink, then I signed over them in blood. Then when I was burning the paper I dropped it on the candle and it went out. To make matters worse I was in a rush to finish because I had an hour drive ahead of me to get to work, second shift.   The point I'm making is that it doesn't matter if your ritual went as perfectly as you had planned. What truly matters is what's in your Heart. As long as you couldn't have been more serious about your Dedication (that's what counts) to Father Satan, then your Ok, your fine and in the clear. Father Satan understands, and knows us better than we would Admit to know ourselves. Next time you do a ritual to Father Satan, give yourself more time, really spend some Quality time with Father Satan, open your heart to Him, and most importantly, and I can't Stress this Enough- Be Absolutely Honest.   Remember this, and I admit this has been a big thing for me as well. Get the Idea out of your head, that Father Satan is waiting to strike you down for the smallest thing. He is NOT the xian thoughtform "god" that you think you have to be fearful of. As long as your always perfectly Honest, and Respectful at all times to Father Satan and all of the Original Gods- Then you have nothing to worry about. Satan is our loving Creator and best Father any of us could have ever hoped to have known, this is the way it is for those who are Truly Dedicated to Him. I hope this helps.   Hail Father Satan!! Rejoice for all of Satan's enemies will be dead Soon! Their end has come!   

Sent: Tue, August 17, 2010 8:34:38 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] i feel discouraged

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back