Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I dreamed of a lunar eclipse??

shaunhardman1984

Hi everyone
Was wondering if someone could help with my a dream interpretation?
Last night I dreamed I was first In a bar cuddling up to a guy I know
the hole bar was watching and judging me!! There faults was the guy I was with was a player and was using me and I was nasty I could feel there judgments from there minds but I didn't care and ignored them, I had a smug expression cause I was playing him to. Then my mother called and said to get home buy 10!! cause there was an eclipse and when this happened the foxed would all come out from hiding and howl and everyone was going to watch them.
I rushed home which was my childhood home half way there I relised the foxes was actually werewolf's and rushed home to warm my mum not to go out,running I turned around and saw the full moon behind me it was so close and clear I felt I could touch It and in front Of me was a pink sun,I had this urgency to rush I felt there was danger then a person went past on A bike and I jumped on the back and just as I got to my road I woke up????
Any clues was such a clear dream and have looked up eclipse and it says death??
anyway if someone is good with dreams drop me a line thanks

Hail Father Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shaunhardman1984" <shaunhardman1984@... wrote:
Hi everyone
Was wondering if someone could help with my a dream interpretation?
Last night I dreamed I was first In a bar cuddling up to a guy I know
the hole bar was watching and judging me!! There faults was the guy I was with was a player and was using me and I was nasty I could feel there judgments from there minds but I didn't care and ignored them, I had a smug expression cause I was playing him to. Then my mother called and said to get home buy 10!! cause there was an eclipse and when this happened the foxed would all come out from hiding and howl and everyone was going to watch them.
I rushed home which was my childhood home half way there I relised the foxes was actually werewolf's and rushed home to warm my mum not to go out,running I turned around and saw the full moon behind me it was so close and clear I felt I could touch It and in front Of me was a pink sun,I had this urgency to rush I felt there was danger then a person went past on A bike and I jumped on the back and just as I got to my road I woke up????
Any clues was such a clear dream and have looked up eclipse and it says death??
anyway if someone is good with dreams drop me a line thanks

Hail Father Satan!!
Look up foxes/werewolves in dreams. Usually cats mean bad luck and dying dogs mean good friends dying. Every animal has its own meaning basically, not sure about the eclipse though.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back