Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I dream big, i need structure, be or not, my choice, if you can help

andrewmonm45

Excuse all the material that can serve to convert meIn a professional soccer player and acquire skillsIf its possible highers, I am willing to work for itI'm in the middle of a personal job planned to make meLife as I always wanted, I will do everything that is possibleTo break all my limitations, I'm 21 years oldBut I do not think it's impossible, there's still time, I just needThe right information, something for my health, discipline,A little information that hopefully frees me, that I imagine, butI even want personal opinions from you, anythingThat could serve the purpose I have and not to discouragethe process is trying everything i can, I would like to play and makeMy own story write a page at a professional level and feel myselfSpecial, almost a god if it is possible, someone eliteLike Ronaldinho Gaucho for example, or Ronaldo Nazario or Clarence SeedorfSomehow I want the most appropriate combinationTo acquire physical abilities, extreme youth and advanced intelligence, the project I have is to do as much as possibleEliminate all limitations as long as it is a safe process andDo not endanger my integrity, my health or my family

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back