Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I dont understand

warwemust

I have long enjoyed JOS yahoo group messages. I have been quiet for many years but Satan has impressed upon me the need to reach out... I went back on the JOS Forum after many years today, only to be banned after my first post. It was a clean and positive response of agreement to a topic. I do not understand. I would like to participate in that forum and was a member for years even though I didn't contribute there much.If anyone can fix this please do.Hail Satan

I don't know what specifically happened in your case and I am no authority on these forums but I would agree that there are some improvements that could be made to the forums. I don't always agree when my posts are denied.

To be fair I believe the Clergy must be working their tails off, and they probably don't have time to cite the reason for a denied post or a ban every time it happens. I also cannot say how bad the harassment and infiltration attempts are, so maybe they figure they'd rather ban if in doubt and hope the person makes a new account if they were indeed legit.

A lot of the time, yahoo messes up. Posts get lost or double-posted. Sometimes my posts don't go through and I've been off mod for over 5 years, meaning that my posts are posted automatically. Sometimes I post, I don't see it, then the next day I look and it's there. It has nothing to do with the mods.

These groups used to be much more simple to use, but they deliberately made them more difficult just to fuck with our JoS groups. This has been mentioned years ago.

As for being banned, do your have proof that you were banned? The mods don't ban without good reason. And actually, in my personal do-or-die, drastic nature opinion, the mods don't slam that ban-hammer enough. They give the benefit of the doubt and are very fair.

So if your post was genuinely in accordance to the rules of the group (see the main page for rules), simply try posting it again.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back