Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I Don't Seem To Dream

lukefoggo

I Can't seem to dream or recall them atleast i just go to sleep and wake up the last time i can remember a dream is when i was a little kid. I was in my room in my house i had to gather these presents from one place to another. I didn't make it, then this brilliant white light came from the ground. i can't remember much after that. Is there a reason why i can't dream? help me brothers and sisters. HAIL SATAN

Once you make your first grand selling your E books you´re about to buy from me, you´ll start dreaming again, perhaps about what you´ll purchase with your legitimate cash, or how your lifestyle is changed for real. You don´t dream because you´re clearly stuck at this point. Try my recipe.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, June 1, 2009 3:03:04 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I Don't Seem To Dream

I Can't seem to dream or recall them atleast i just go to sleep and wake up the last time i can remember a dream is when i was a little kid. I was in my room in my house i had to gather these presents from one place to another. I didn't make it, then this brilliant white light came from the ground. i can't remember much after that. Is there a reason why i can't dream? help me brothers and sisters. HAIL SATAN

My dreams seem to phase in and out. I can go for several months without having a dream, then have several within a week. If you are only sleeping 4 or so hours a night this could be why. It seems that whenever I have a day off and sleep in late is when I actually dream.--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lukefoggo" <lukefoggo@... wrote:

This dream problem you have wont be fixed overnight, (no pun intended)
but I can give you a couple tips to help you remember your dreams since mine occur frequently.

Please note that everyone dreams. You're best chance of remembering a dream, however, is being woken up during REM (rapid eye movement) sleep. I dont know why this is, it just is, lol.

Annnnyways, you should keep a dream book right next to your bed so when you wake up, you can write it down. The first few minutes to remembering a dream are crucial. I have dreams written down that I remember so vividly from many months, maybe a year ago. Like my friend getting hit with a bus in the head.. lol?

Now, I know you said you dont remember your dreams, and for me, personally, when I fall asleep during the day, like a nap is when I remember my dreams the most. I suppose it is because the chance of waking up during REM sleep is increased. Set your alarm to wake you up in an hour or so. You could even try this before you go to sleep at night. Go to sleep an hour earlier than you regularly do and set your alarm to wake you up in that hour.

So yeah, good luck :p

Cheers~
Ave Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lukefoggo" <lukefoggo@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back