Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I don't know what to do..

grell.thereaper

I feel like I'm stuck. I'm new to this, and I've read a few things from joyofsatan.orgI've also printed a few things to read at home..
I've been wanting to dedicate to Father, but..I feel like I'm not worthy enough. There's always something in my way, something interrupting. I can't meditate, I can barely pray to Father.. And I fear that he'll get angry with me if I don't do these things.
I wish to dedicate, but I don't have the proper candles to use.. I have an all-black outfit to wear, but..I don't have the candles. Do I really need the candles? It says in joyofsatan.org that I should have candles..
Someone please help?

Practice void meditation.
We don't pray to Satan, but we can always talk to him when we need to.
He won't get angry at you, unless you spread those horrible lies about him and everyone in Hell and support the enemy.
Use what you have, Satan understands. Not everyone had everything when they did the dedication ritual. Some people had to improvise.

You are worthy enough. Or else you wouldn't be here. Lord Satan drew you to Him. You have inner strength. Believe in yourself, that you can do these things like meditation, yoga, talking to Lord Satan. These things take time. Keep studying Joy of Satan site and exposingchristianity.com to deprogram your mind. On Monday, May 12, 2014 11:14:18 AM, "grell.thereaper@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  I feel like I'm stuck. I'm new to this, and I've read a few things from joyofsatan.orgI've also printed a few things to read at home..
I've been wanting to dedicate to Father, but..I feel like I'm not worthy enough. There's always something in my way, something interrupting. I can't meditate, I can barely pray to Father.. And I fear that he'll get angry with me if I don't do these things.
I wish to dedicate, but I don't have the proper candles to use.. I have an all-black outfit to wear, but..I don't have the candles. Do I really need the candles? It says in joyofsatan.org that I should have candles..
Someone please help?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back