Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I dont know if this is the best idea...buuuut....

roxy_falloutgirl

I'm thinking of making a book of all of the information i know about spiritual satan and whats true and fake

i dont know if its a good idea considering ive only been one for a year and i havent had that many experiences

so should i wait? orrr....i dont know.
im only 13 so i dont know if the publish people would even accept it
but its worth a shot! :D right?

Remember nothing is impossible in Satanism! Heck I love to write large novels but I never used to finish them Because I just couldnt decide on a good ending But since I asked Satan for guidance and inspiration I have finished three that I am happy with and I hope to get published!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, 15 March, 2009 8:35:00 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] I dont know if this is the best idea...buuuut....

I'm thinking of making a book of all of the information i know about spiritual satan and whats true and fake

i dont know if its a good idea considering ive only been one for a year and i havent had that many experiences

Stay connected to the people that matter most with a smarter inbox. Take a look.

Go for it! Many kids have got their work published before.
And it doesn't matter how long you've been a satanist for, as long as you feel that you have sufficient spiritual knowledge for a book, you can do it.
Personally, I think this is a great idea! It would be a brilliant way of bringing true spiritual enlightenment to the Gentiles, as well as a valuable weapon against the spiritual oppressiveness of the xian church. You have my full support in this.
HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "roxy_falloutgirl" <roxy_falloutgirl@... wrote:

i dont know if its a good idea considering Ive only been one for a year and i havent had that many experiences

You should continue reading even more information and become wiser and gain a higher understanding of things. Reading a lot increases your grammar and vocabulary and makes you a better writer in general. You should wait until you're older, in the meanwhile, try to absorb as much knowledge as you possibly can. I spent two years researching everything in many fields, not just Satanism and I have a wealth of knowledge. Don't ever give up that goal. There aren't enough books "about everything". I strongly encourage you to write a book after considering the above. Good luck on you journey!

Hail Satan!
Hail the Gods!
Hail the Empire of Orion!

yeahh im thinkin i might start it with my freetime during summer

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Robin Anderson <enki363@... wrote:

And it doesn't matter how long you've been a satanist for, as long as you feel that you have sufficient spiritual knowledge for a book, you can do it.
Personally, I think this is a great idea! It would be a brilliant way of bringing true spiritual enlightenment to the Gentiles, as well as a valuable weapon against the spiritual oppressiveness of the xian church. You have my full support in this.
HAIL SATAN!!!

Probably not. i dont think you can take the pressure of media and all that. and i dont think you can know that much unless you have become a master and everything including rituals, yoga, powers of mind, control astral projection, elemnts and elementals and most of all master of you own body. I have been a magician for 3 years and attained grades but still i can say i know nothing but i can do amazing stuff.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "roxy_falloutgirl" <roxy_falloutgirl@... wrote:

Theres a very high chance it wont be published, Publishing company's today are very closed minded you bring a book like that to there attention and they will turn you down so fast.

I do however recomend making one anyway if not for anything, your own personal benefit so you can keep track of your progress, and keep all your recorded information in one convient place. I did that, its in 2 different notebooks that I use, I consider them my black books.

-Hail Lord Satan!

I disagree, nastilles. I think a book in true spirituality would be an invaluable asset to Satanism.
And don't forget - it doesn't have to be written all at once, it can be a work in progress. Begin by writing everything you know about spirituality and the occult, then meditate every day and do regular rituals. Ask Satan and His Demons about various issues and write down all your new knowledge as it comes to you. When you feel you have enough for a book, re-draft it then write it out in neat.
Good luck.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "whatshisface1117" <whatshisface1117@... wrote:
Theres a very high chance it wont be published, Publishing company's today are very closed minded you bring a book like that to there attention and they will turn you down so fast.

I do however recomend making one anyway if not for anything, your own personal benefit so you can keep track of your progress, and keep all your recorded information in one convient place. I did that, its in 2 different notebooks that I use, I consider them my black books.

-Hail Lord Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "roxy_falloutgirl" <roxy_falloutgirl@ wrote:

Yes its worth a shot,and I think you can try to publish it yourself,I am not to sure though.

Dont mind me i told you i am not a satanist so i pretty much do things my way as compared to you where you work with your God Satan. If he says its OK who am i to say NO. Just do quite some thinking about it and dont pick battles you wont be able to win at this tym. For us we do things alot more secretive.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Robin Anderson <enki363@... wrote:

I disagree, nastilles. I think a book in true spirituality would be an invaluable asset to Satanism.
And don't forget - it doesn't have to be written all at once, it can be a work in progress. Begin by writing everything you know about spirituality and the occult, then meditate every day and do regular rituals. Ask Satan and His Demons about various issues and write down all your new knowledge as it comes to you. When you feel you have enough for a book, re-draft it then write it out in neat.
Good luck.

yeahh im thinkin i might start it with my freetime during summer

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Robin Anderson <enki363@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!
you can email me your rough drafts for somebodys opinion on what you are writing and debate on it.

Yea go ahead! But try to make like a different author name because if
the publishers are bad ppl they'll not only reject it but probably tell
other ppl and it will all turn public about u tryin 2 create a positive
book about satan but idk give it a shot hope ii helped, Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back