Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I don't have any satanists friends on discord is anyone here willing to talk to me on discord?

Sacred_Register

I have a lot of spiritual friends on discord but a lot of them in someone way sympathise with xianity, believe in xianity or just don't take the evil the Abrahamic religions bring, seriously. There is a lot I want to discuss with other spiritual satanists(I mean the JoS which I believe to be the best out of them all). I believe that we can have a very interesting conversation and I have very interesting things to show other spiritual satanists. This is not personal information for me since you can't find my real name or address but here is my discord ID Gail Hunter#1194. Please reach out to me on discord. I want to talk.

Note: I don't want any private information from you and don't want you to ask for private information from me. Let's just talk.

Kenna_Pyralis said:
I have a lot of spiritual friends on discord but a lot of them in someone way sympathise with xianity, believe in xianity or just don't take the evil the Abrahamic religions bring, seriously. There is a lot I want to discuss with other spiritual satanists(I mean the JoS which I believe to be the best out of them all). I believe that we can have a very interesting conversation and I have very interesting things to show other spiritual satanists. This is not personal information for me since you can't find my real name or address but here is my discord ID Gail Hunter#1194. Please reach out to me on discord. I want to talk.

Note: I don't want any private information from you and don't want you to ask for private information from me. Let's just talk.
Take care on discord tho, its full of jewtards and brainwashed animals

Kenna_Pyralis said:

Please don't talk about Spiritual Satanism on Discord. It's a dangerous thing, because the jews owning discord may track you if they see you talking about Hitler, exposing the jews, RTR's or anything like that which is part of SS.

Overall, I'm suspicious of any person who says they want to contact people outside these forums in their first post. Many trolls/infiltrators/kikes have done this in the past. Yes, especially on discord. It's somewhat fishy. See this thread for example. Even if you don't ask for personal info, you can still get a person's IP address there.

Something in you doesn't add up either. You claim you want to talk with SS's yet in your Reddit profile you said you're an atheist. You also seem to be interested in quick money, marketing and spamming posts about paying people to take your surveys. It's suspicious.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back