Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i dont care

[email protected]

I hope this is not dumb, but my girlfriend dosnt know i am satanic, lol, i hate the fuck fact that she always saying i will never date any one who worship Satan, i wish she will love the father Satan like i do. Hail Satan.

Well you could always do an awakening ritual on her but in my opinion you should just dump her i know i could never be with someone who hates Satan.  

On Saturday, November 15, 2014 6:35 AM, "webchapelext@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I hope this is not dumb, but my girlfriend dosnt know i am satanic, lol, i hate the fuck fact that she always saying i will never date any one who worship Satan, i wish she will love the father Satan like i do. Hail Satan.

Hi,I know how annoying it is when someone speaks bad of Satan because I live with a family of Christians but none of them know who I truly worship.
So I always get wound up but hide it so before you break up with your girlfriend jus try doing what I do and play pretend.
I know in my heart and soul who I am dedicated to, I know our true leader but I also know not everyone agrees with what we believe.
So if she truly loves you and you truly love her just play pretend until you have got to her soft side where she will love you no matter what you believe.
I have only told 2 friends about who I believe in and got very different responses I told 1 of my best friends (I have a very small group of best friends) an he believes in the religion he's just not apart of it, if that makes sense. The other one is my current boyfriend who wasn't really religious and I got a great response he said he wants to join and become a satanist as wel which I didn't expect coz I was so worried he wouldn't love me anymore but I got to his soft side and he said he loves me so much and wants to help and support me and joined satanism and we're very happy as satanists and a couple.
So yes it is annoying when someone speaks bad of satan but with your girlfriend just get to her extra soft side and try to get her to a point were you both love each other so much she will accept who you are. Because if after a while she doesn't is it true love?
I know you may not want my advice but if you do it's there.
Here for you.

KatieHail Satan!
Sent from my iPhone
On 18 Nov 2014, at 19:21, "webchapelext@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Your right, ill break up with her

dude what? no dont do it just cause your a satanist and shes not:( ive been with my girl for 2 years now and shes an atheist and she knows i am a satanist.( also in a relationship you both have to make it work, you shouldent just let the other person do nothing while your the only one trying to fix the relationship)if you havent already broken up with her dont but if she ever gets into christianity hard core... just know that it wouldent work
 Hail Satan!!!

Care.  You're learning the truth.  Tell her the truth in a way that she can understand it and on a gradient (step-by-step) level.  Sooner or later she's going to want to know how you know it.  So, tell her.  If she reacts in a way that won't work, then stop caring, but not before.  Nobody cares if you don't care.  I've fully tested this and found that most people don't care if you care.  They don't even care about themselves.  That maybe what you're experiencing right now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back