Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i cursed at my iphone 4s program aka siri do you think seere might h

chenzi666

i cursed/swore at my iphone 4s mainly directed at the program named siri i would never curse/swear at a demon because i love them all the same way i love satan. but what if my curse/swear was misunderstood? i got mad because of the auto correction and it really frustrated me. what should i do?

we all do some dumb things sometimes but i think this might really fit the bill

sorry seere i did not mean you i meant my iphone program

i'm already going to clear my aura and start a prayer

hopefully this dosen't make me look bad

HAIL SATAN ALWAYS

??? no offense but... never mind. carry on. you made no mistake. it is no big deal. the powers of hell are not stupid as to where they would takke offenase to you cursing at a PHONE. take it easy and don't think to much on little things...

------------------------------
On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 9:52 PM EDT chenzi666 wrote:

i cursed/swore at my iphone 4s mainly directed at the program named siri i would never curse/swear at a demon because i love them all the same way i love satan. but what if my curse/swear was misunderstood? i got mad because of the auto correction and it really frustrated me. what should i do?

HAIL SATAN ALWAYS

Lol shannon you thinking what im thinking? Haha the gods arent stupid.
On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 9:40 PM PDT Shannon Outlaw wrote:

??? no offense but... never mind. carry on. you made no mistake. it is no big deal. the powers of hell are not stupid as to where they would takke offenase to you cursing at a PHONE. take it easy and don't think to much on little things...

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 9:52 PM EDT chenzi666 wrote:

HAIL SATAN ALWAYS

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back