Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i cant belive it

wescleghorn

WTF why are all these people treating you like shit!!!!!! that is not ok!!!!!!! I dont know what its like everyone knows im satanic and they are scared shitless omg i cant belive it!!!!!OMG you guys are like family to me i love everyone one of you and i love father i dedicate my life to him THAT is bullshit that they do that some one needs to put them in their place!!!!!!!

calm down brother/sister, from what you said it is possible to identify your problem, but if you dont mind, could you explain your situation and problem? thanks,   hail enki!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, 8 June, 2009 4:52:40 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] i cant belive it

WTF why are all these people treating you like shit!!!!!! that is not ok!!!!!!! I dont know what its like everyone knows im satanic and they are scared shitless omg i cant belive it!!!!!OMG you guys are like family to me i love everyone one of you and i love father i dedicate my life to him THAT is bullshit that they do that some one needs to put them in their place!!!!!!!

Need mail bonding? Bring all your contacts to Yahoo!Xtra with TrueSwitch

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back