Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I ask for your help

imtheimmortal

Can anyone tell me which demon can I summon to make my girlfriend come back to me ? (she left me sometimes ago).
This is very important for me.
Thank you all

Ave Satana for ever

I will help you, but I will not do everything for you =]

go to www.joyofsatan.com

GO to the Demons section, look under the list of the Gods of Hell. Each Demon under the list has some information about them, so browse until you find the Demon/God you are looking for.

Most of them can help bring relationships back together, and or destroy other ones.

If you do ask for there assistence, please be sure to offer something in return for there services, this can be decided between you can the Demon you summon. Also Respectfulness is a must!

Although personally I think you are quite capable of doing this on your own, just preform a love spell on the person you want to come back to you every single night until you achieve your desired results... you can find the love spell also at the joyofsatan website, under the Satanic witchcraft section.

Good luck!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "imtheimmortal" <imtheimmortal@... wrote:

Can anyone tell me which demon can I summon to make my girlfriend come back to me ? (she left me sometimes ago).
Thank you all

Ave Satana for ever

You also might try doing a love meditation with the specific rune, color, and your satanic meditation beads. I have been doing this on two different types of meditations (healing/money) and it is starting to work. You must do it for at least 40 days in a row, but I can definately feel the power is building more and more each time I do it. I still have a few more weeks to go, but not only is it helping and building the power, but it is also increasing my meditation abilities. Worth a try!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "whatshisface117" <whatshisface1117@... wrote:

I will help you, but I will not do everything for you =]

go to www.joyofsatan.com

GO to the Demons section, look under the list of the Gods of Hell. Each Demon under the list has some information about them, so browse until you find the Demon/God you are looking for.

Most of them can help bring relationships back together, and or destroy other ones.

If you do ask for there assistence, please be sure to offer something in return for there services, this can be decided between you can the Demon you summon. Also Respectfulness is a must!

Although personally I think you are quite capable of doing this on your own, just preform a love spell on the person you want to come back to you every single night until you achieve your desired results... you can find the love spell also at the joyofsatan website, under the Satanic witchcraft section.

Good luck!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "imtheimmortal" <imtheimmortal@ wrote:

Thank you all

Ave Satana for ever

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back