Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i answered my own question

ShoppingDaisy113

Hail satan. I answered my own question today. Lol , you guys are always being trolled with questions that are easly answered on the jos site. My ex friends that are my enemy are of that ridiculous religion. I only fucked with them because of the money , I produce beats for him, but fck that shit. I'm starting cut everyone out that's not part of the army. im trying to get out of my parents house bc they are christians and I can't be more connected with my gd and satan. it sucks asssss, don't need spells because my brain is powerful, and I have courageous strength thanks to satan. Its taking time bc of my past life. The jos site is super helpful, so to the beginners read.the site, I read the post and shit like this I troll you guys with shit like this instead of retarded questions. Empower your brain, gain knowledge, wisdom, create strengths fit yourself. Hail satan, acknowledge ment to all the gods of satans army.

hey im new to this and i just want to know whats up....anyone got any good advice for me...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ShoppingDaisy113" <cokkiemonsta33@... wrote:

Hail satan. I answered my own question today. Lol , you guys are always being trolled with questions that are easly answered on the jos site. My ex friends that are my enemy are of that ridiculous religion. I only fucked with them because of the money , I produce beats for him, but fck that shit. I'm starting cut everyone out that's not part of the army. im trying to get out of my parents house bc they are christians and I can't be more connected with my gd and satan. it sucks asssss, don't need spells because my brain is powerful, and I have courageous strength thanks to satan. Its taking time bc of my past life. The jos site is super helpful, so to the beginners read.the site, I read the post and shit like this I troll you guys with shit like this instead of retarded questions. Empower your brain, gain knowledge, wisdom, create strengths fit yourself. Hail satan, acknowledge ment to all the gods of satans army.

i agree. Had question regarding strange feeling i've been getting recently during my meditations. I have read the JOS and went back n sure enough it answered my question! I'm so thankful to my Lord Satan for his wisdom and to everyone who helped build the JOS website! Hail Father Satan!!

<hr>To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 17:42:09 +0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] i answered my own question

Being in a house with real christians wont hold you back any, it's just gross to be around:p lol your post is kinda funny, but i think if someones asking an obvious question on here they wouldn't bother to read any posts either. Or it's a question they accidentally looked over on jos! But its true, answers for yourself if its possible are better, any amount of independence :) HAAAAAAIL THUHHHH GODSS<3
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ShoppingDaisy113" <cokkiemonsta33@... wrote:

Hey deeewd,
You're new, as in dedicated or just learning about what it all is?
(Should prob post a message on the group not as a reply to someone elses hahaxD you can email me I'm lex aka purple nurple, fk yah, or ill reply to whatever you post, whatever you wanna dew, dewww it hard!)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "BradS" <passdablunt_1@... wrote:

hey im new to this and i just want to know whats up....anyone got any good advice for me...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ShoppingDaisy113" <cokkiemonsta33@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back