Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I am soooo new

ShoppingDaisy113

I am very new to this, I have read the satanic bible and read a couple of posts but I'm not trying to learn and interact over the net and yahoo, I want full experiance. Someone told me don't go to a satanic church because they will just take my money. Typical for any church, but someone just respond and help me get ineciated.

If you want to learn TRUE Satanism than you will not learn it in mainstream society. TRUE Satanism is only found on the JoyofSatan.org site and its sister sites. Read these sites and than when you have questions post them here.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ShoppingDaisy113" <cokkiemonsta33@... wrote:

I am very new to this, I have read the satanic bible and read a couple of posts but I'm not trying to learn and interact over the net and yahoo, I want full experiance. Someone told me don't go to a satanic church because they will just take my money. Typical for any church, but someone just respond and help me get ineciated.

Satanism is a personal religion, you mostly learn, practice and experience on your own, without depending on other people. It's something completely between you and Enki/Satan and/or other Gods/Daemons. THERE ARE NO MEDIATORS. You seem to want the exact opposite. "Full experience" has nothing to do with other people, but something which you experience yourself alone at your home without anyone else. There are no "churches" nor do SS congregate with others. There are covens, but these are for spiritual warfare, and not for newbies. It's also dangerous to try to meet with someone else if you're new, because there are many infiltrators.

To get initiated, you only need to do the Dedication ritual on the site, at your home or anyone else you have privacy. That's it. Teens who can't do it physically can even do it in their Astral Temple, which is no in the physical. Nobody else is needed. After that your should practice power meditations every day.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ShoppingDaisy113" <cokkiemonsta33@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]You need to just read  joyofsatan.com and  the sister sites.  And stop looking for answers else where,because the are not out there.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Mon, 5/14/12, ShoppingDaisy113 <cokkiemonsta33@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I am soooo new
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, May 14, 2012, 3:03 AM

[/TD]

Yep
Satanism is pretty much a hands on kind of thing.
Also I need mention if by the satanic bible you mean the Lavey-en book then I have to say gee umm how do I put this?
I know how about
That is not even the real dealIt's not the kind of thing we go with here
It even says on the yahoo group home page that if you are Lavey/en then do not push your beliefs here.
Unless of course you ment the black book of Satan like on the JOS site.
Also if anyone says they are satanic and ask for money most likely it is a scam.  
It on the JOS site does say you can donate money for the advancement of satanism.  Donating here is optional and you do not have to if you do not want to.

Sent from my iPhone
On May 14, 2012, at 9:29 AM, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:
  Satanism is a personal religion, you mostly learn, practice and experience on your own, without depending on other people. It's something completely between you and Enki/Satan and/or other Gods/Daemons. THERE ARE NO MEDIATORS. You seem to want the exact opposite. "Full experience" has nothing to do with other people, but something which you experience yourself alone at your home without anyone else. There are no "churches" nor do SS congregate with others. There are covens, but these are for spiritual warfare, and not for newbies. It's also dangerous to try to meet with someone else if you're new, because there are many infiltrators.

To get initiated, you only need to do the Dedication ritual on the site, at your home or anyone else you have privacy. That's it. Teens who can't do it physically can even do it in their Astral Temple, which is no in the physical. Nobody else is needed. After that your should practice power meditations every day.

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "ShoppingDaisy113" <cokkiemonsta33@... wrote:

=

That Lavey-en stuff ain't even real satanism

Sent from my iPhone
On May 14, 2012, at 9:14 AM, "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:
  If you want to learn TRUE Satanism than you will not learn it in mainstream society. TRUE Satanism is only found on the JoyofSatan.org site and its sister sites. Read these sites and than when you have questions post them here.

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "ShoppingDaisy113" <cokkiemonsta33@... wrote:

=

We are pretty much the best

Sent from my iPhone
On May 14, 2012, at 10:15 AM, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]You need to just read   joyofsatan.com and  the sister sites.  And stop looking for answers else where,because the are not out there.

Hail Enki
Brian 

To: [e[/IMG][email protected][/email][/url]

[/TD]
=

yes its true. I am also very new still trying and u must go to the joyofsatan website. Read everything! Study,learn,do basic meditations. Thats what i do. I ask father to bless me and bring me knowledge but at the end its all up to how much u put into it. I am so happy i found joyofsatan.
Hail Satan!
Heil Hitler!

<hr>To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 10:15:09 -0700
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] I am soooo new

<td val[/IMG]You need to just read  joyofsatan.com and  the sister sites.  And stop looking for answers else where,because the are not out there.

Hail Enki
Brian 

To: [email protected]

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back