Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I am so Lost

dianablackclaw

I am new to satan and his love. I just need some guidance. I get really confused on all the rituals and I know I messed the only one I did up. BAD BAD BAD. Is anyone here a teacher of Father? or is this something I have to learn on my own?

Satanic Psalm,             PSALM 3 “PeopleMan and WomanListen to me, for knowledge of meIf you ask for me, you shall receive mePay no attention to what my enemies sayFor they do not know meIf you come to me with a pure and true heartThen you will find meI desire a relationship with those whom I chooseAnd with those who truly want to be my ownMany of you are sad as you cannot worship meYet understand that the truest altar is thine own heartChalice, candle and blade are not neededAs I know of your desire to serve meSo do not feel down, my child; for you are worthyMore so than you will ever knowDo not stop learning of meRemember, things on the outside are not as they are withinWhen it is time, you will see me” 
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 4:17:45 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I am so Lost

I am new to satan and his love. I just need some guidance. I get really confused on all the rituals and I know I messed the only one I did up. BAD BAD BAD. Is anyone here a teacher of Father? or is this something I have to learn on my own?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dianablackclaw" <dianablackclaw@... wrote:
I'm also new. Yes, there are a lot of rituals. Which ritual applies to your goal is determined by what your goals actually are. If more than one seems useful, READ and PRAY for guidance, or select the simplest one you feel comfortable with.
I started rehearsing for my Beltane ritual several days ahead by getting my written words together, grouping my ideas logically, and sitting before the table going thru the motions of the ritual movements, ie. lighting the candles.

It also helped to spend time visualizing how I would conduct the ritual.
And don't think that the ritual has to be perfect to be acceptable to Satan; my experience and impression is that He's most concerned with simple basics that uphold the respect and legitimacy of the ritual event rather than every single detail of it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ljl4810@..." <jerrell.lewis@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dianablackclaw" <dianablackclaw@ wrote:

I'm also new. Yes, there are a lot of rituals. Which ritual applies to your goal is determined by what your goals actually are. If more than one seems useful, READ and PRAY for guidance, or select the simplest one you feel comfortable with.
I started rehearsing for my Beltane ritual several days ahead by getting my written words together, grouping my ideas logically, and sitting before the table going thru the motions of the ritual movements, ie. lighting the candles.

And don't think that the ritual has to be perfect to be acceptable to Satan; my experience and impression is that He's most concerned with simple basics that uphold the respect and legitimacy of the ritual event rather than every single detail of it.
ADDITIONAL---THE PSALM 3 REPLY IS A VERY ENCOURAGING ANSWER TO THIS POST.
THANKS IRENE!

i need a teacher please i ask you please teach me

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ljl4810@..." <jerrell.lewis@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ljl4810@" <jerrell.lewis@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dianablackclaw" <dianablackclaw@ wrote:

ADDITIONAL---THE PSALM 3 REPLY IS A VERY ENCOURAGING ANSWER TO THIS POST.
THANKS IRENE!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dianablackclaw" <dianablackclaw@... wrote:
I am new too....and i got in touch with somebody more experienced on here..I hv been told not to rush thru this....Its important to prepare yourself mentally and get the feel of this whole thing b4 u get going...For a start jus look up the site and focus on really simple meditation techniques...for example,, once involving basic visualisations etc...When u know u r prepared the path u gotta take would carve out on its own and show up...And then, you yourself would know whats good for u ...Thats the whole essence of satanic teaching, i am told.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back