Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I am newly Converted to Satanism and am looking for guidence

lucifer666s8n

I Come From a very "baptist" family and am now a Satanist. My goal is to become a warlock but dont know the first thing and I cant find any satanists in my area. Any Tips?

Yes, www.joyofsatan.org and there you'll have everything. And don't worry, sooner or later you shall find a sister or brother.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lucifer666s8n" <lucifer666s8n@... wrote:

I Come From a very "baptist" family and am now a Satanist. My goal is to become a warlock but dont know the first thing and I cant find any satanists in my area. Any Tips?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lucifer666s8n" <lucifer666s8n@... wrote:
"Warlock" means oath-breaker. There are female witches and male witches. Don't call yourself a warlock. It's not a nice term.

To Newcomer of Satanism,

I suggest telling our little online community what city you live in aas a start. That is the joy of the internet, it connects those who would otherwise be distant. I personally live in Burlington, WI. Start a grotto if you can, spread the message of our Dark Lord.

Jared Asmodeus Dietz, Highest Vassal to Satan

I just wanted to say you shouldn't call yourself a warlock .The word warlock was originally used to describe someone who betrayed thier coven. --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jared_dietz" <jared_dietz@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lucifer666s8n" <lucifer666s8n@ wrote:

To Newcomer of Satanism,

I suggest telling our little online community what city you live in aas a start. That is the joy of the internet, it connects those who would otherwise be distant. I personally live in Burlington, WI. Start a grotto if you can, spread the message of our Dark Lord.

Jared Asmodeus Dietz, Highest Vassal to Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back