Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I am new here.

ravenrosediabolist

Hi, I am new to this group. I was a Luciferian until I woke up to their BS and came across JoS when researching other LHPs. You are the first group I have come across that actually believes (as I do) the Satan is the True God. So I just wanted to say hello and thank you for showing that there are people out there on the true path.
HAIL SATAN!!

I know what you mean, I used to search for different groups when I was new and all of them were either reverse christians and believed the lies aobut our Gods, laveyan dickish atheists or dabblers who want to use our Gods for money or fame, nobody seemed to take Enki/Satan and the Gods seriously. Anyway, welcome.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ravenrosediabolist" <ravenrosediabolist@... wrote:

Hi, I am new to this group. I was a Luciferian until I woke up to their BS and came across JoS when researching other LHPs. You are the first group I have come across that actually believes (as I do) the Satan is the True God. So I just wanted to say hello and thank you for showing that there are people out there on the true path.
HAIL SATAN!!

<td val[/IMG]So glad you woke up to the truth of it all.I was caught up in Fords stuff too,before I got to this wonderful ministry.There are so many lies out there about even Satanism,that we have to be very careful.Welcome to the family.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Thu, 4/19/12, ravenrosediabolist <ravenrosediabolist@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I am new here.
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, April 19, 2012, 5:39 AM

HAIL SATAN!!
[/TD]

Welcome! Don't forget to devour www.joyofsatan.org and then keep going back for refresher morsels....lol

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ravenrosediabolist" <ravenrosediabolist@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

first of all, I'm from Philippines.

I really want to start off with this one.
So I'm researching and Yes, I am ready for this.

but one thing bothers me, I have a kid and I don't want him to get
involved in this. Could that be possible?

I do have a lot of questions in my mind I really to ask...
nevertheless, I am ready for him.

Thanks,
Carla

Get involved in this? What do you mean, exactly? Can you be more specific?
Hail Satan!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, March 30, 2013 7:12:39 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I am new here.

first of all, I'm from Philippines.

I really want to start off with this one.
So I'm researching and Yes, I am ready for this.

but one thing bothers me, I have a kid and I don't want him to get
involved in this. Could that be possible?

I do have a lot of questions in my mind I really to ask...
nevertheless, I am ready for him.

Thanks,
Carla

I was an xian as well! Welcome!  Hail Lucifer
On 26 Nov 2013 18:36, "Yury Petrov" <yura_petrov@... wrote:
  Thank you, my friend.All praise to Father Satan.

On Monday, November 25, 2013 10:17 AM, "wargoski@..." <wargoski@... wrote:
   Also from Idaho! Welcome! Hail Satan!

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <yura_petrov@... wrote:

Greetings from Idaho. I am new to Satanism. After wasting an unfortunate amount of my life with the pathetic Xian faith, I have come to a knowledge of the truth thru Father Satan. Xianity is the greatest of hoaxes experienced by mankind, trust me. I wish to say this website has taught and encouraged me much in my new journey. I look forward to continuing to receive beneficial knowledge from those of you who are more experienced than I. All glory, honor and praise to the true God, Lord and King, Father Satan.<var></var>    

Thank you, Joshua.All loyalty to Satan!

On Tuesday, November 26, 2013 1:17 PM, joshua branch <joshbranch.498@... wrote:
  I was an xian as well! Welcome!  Hail Lucifer On 26 Nov 2013 18:36, "Yury Petrov" <yura_petrov@... wrote:
  Thank you, my friend.All praise to Father Satan.

On Monday, November 25, 2013 10:17 AM, "wargoski@..." <wargoski@... wrote:
   Also from Idaho! Welcome! Hail Satan!

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <yura_petrov@... wrote:

Greetings from Idaho. I am new to Satanism. After wasting an unfortunate amount of my life with the pathetic Xian faith, I have come to a knowledge of the truth thru Father Satan. Xianity is the greatest of hoaxes experienced by mankind, trust me. I wish to say this website has taught and encouraged me much in my new journey. I look forward to continuing to receive beneficial knowledge from those of you who are more experienced than I. All glory, honor and praise to the true God, Lord and King, Father Satan.<var></var>    

Man, I want to practice so bad; but my family is caught up in that filthy Prodistant garbage about how using your powers is the work of the "devil". Makes me feel like I'm living with communists. Is a psi wheel the only way to practice very basic, beginner telekinesis, or are there other objects that are as easy to move?

Aw man! You shouldnt dis your family for their beliefs, my families all catholic on dads side & jewish on mums...how d'ya think I feel :-/ so each to their own. My gran did practise catholisism but she was the best woman in my life & stood up for us to the piont of throwing well aimed knock out punches. She would be horrified at the thought of anyone joining groups like this but u just cant change their thinking. You'll have better success at anything if your in a calm environment and being accepting of the people around you. Speaking about psi, a LOT of practise, patience and prep work, read anything and everything u can about it. you still might not get the results you want. I tried! Although hang on in there, you never know :)

I'm sorry lyn.breheney, but you carry a jewish gene.  If you have a single drop of jewish blood, you're considered a jew.  Especially if its from your mother.  It's not so much for the belief of the Jews, but their history and the gene.  Jews are our enemies... They aren't human, they're reptilian.

Don't say sorry. There's no sympathy for the enemies of Father Ea and the True Original Gods.

------------------------------
On Sun, Dec 1, 2013 10:26 PM PST luisvidales32@... wrote:

I'm sorry lyn.breheney, but you carry a jewish gene. If you have a single drop of jewish blood, you're considered a jew. Especially if its from your mother. It's not so much for the belief of the Jews, but their history and the gene. Jews are our enemies... They aren't human, they're reptilian.

Ignore them. And for telekinesis,you really need a powerful strong aura and hand chakras should be opened and empowered. You can read about telekinesis about how to do it,on JoS. Read it. 

Ignore who? You do understand that.Satan does NOT.accept.Jews dont You? You saying ignore them is going against.HIS WILL.
He does not want jews in these.groups.

-----------------------------
On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 5:02 AM PST InlovewithSatan wrote:

Ignore them. And for telekinesis,you really need a powerful strong aura and hand chakras should be opened and empowered. You can read about telekinesis about how to do it,on JoS. Read it. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back