Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I am interested in the idea that Christianity is a hoax, but I want

On multiple occasions people have reported going to heaven (this is because they had been dead for a few minutes or such and then were revived medically) what do you guys have to say about this, I am aware this could be all part of a intericate hoax formed by the government or something, but I would like to hear about it. Also I would like to know the realitionship with Satan and the Ilumintia, I personally believe that the Iluminati secretly controls the U.S and manipulates its people there's much more I believe about the government and the Iluminati but that's all I'm going to say for now.

Heaven is a hoax created by the reptilian and the Jew. Here is an article on the Illuminati, and jewsus the borg.

http://web.archive.org/web/201511200756 ... minati.htm
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... liens.html

Yes, the Illuminati is part of the control in the government. Here is also an article about death hell and the afterlife.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _PAGE.html

In all essence heaven is just a trap for deceived people to believe is some kind of utopia, when in reality it is a trap to collect Souls by the enemy also known as reptilians, angels, and greys. They get the person to lower their defenses through possibly making a thought form of something pleasing and then they extract the person's Soul and wipe it and then use the blank Soul for an energy source in their galactic object of destruction otherwise known as G.O.D. Hell is also not like most people imagine it. There is no hellfire and brimstone, no lake of fire and other crud you might have heard. Hell is actually a very peaceful planet also known as Duat where Satanic Souls go until they are able to reincarnate if they die.

I hope that clears everything up.

Hail Satan The Bringer Of Knowledge.

Fact:

Regarding Heaven collecting souls just for energy:
1.  Every afterlife, underworld within the Astral requires some form of sacrifice/self-sacrifice of energy donated in order to prop up and maintain its foundation.  It is just like when you create an Astral Temple it also needs energy.  If you think that Hell and its own foundations do not need its own people to donate energy to keep its foundations alive then you need to do your home work.  The same rule applies in Physical Reality.  A Nation of people need to donate energy to their Country, by working and producing products that produce wealth, by helping grow their own people through Education and more than the Fundamentals, by seeding the next generation, etc.  The idea of the afterlife whether it be Heaven or Hell is linked to the Physical World very intimately, to the people and the land.  Heaven is not a bad thing in the sense that in the Afterlife you have the Upper Worlds of Higher Vibration (Heaven) and you have the Lower or Underworlds (Hell).  The word "Hell" came from the Goddess Hel that came from Norse Mythology.  
So one could completely Erase the terminology "Heaven & Hell" and using knowledge of what the Source Information of that Foundation is create ones own Afterlife/Astral temple with its own Upper & Lower & Middle Worlds.  Notation:  It will naturally require energy, so will require a System of Renewal like ongoing continuuing Generations that worship it in many ways and "give it energy."  This is pretty much what the 3 Religions are:   Generational Engineering (Aeonic Magick).

2.  The Illuminati -  Someone was "illuminated" with knowledge and wisdom.  Does it need to be complicated people?  It has nothing to do with any group.  It is just one of many things being demonized.  

On Tuesday, February 21, 2017 12:03 PM, "jamesmarchinterested@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

On multiple occasions people have reported going to heaven (this is because they had been dead for a few minutes or such and then were revived medically) what do you guys have to say about this, I am aware this could be all part of a intericate hoax formed by the government or something, but I would like to hear about it. Also I would like to know the realitionship with Satan and the Ilumintia, I personally believe that the Iluminati secretly controls the U.S and manipulates its people there's much more I believe about the government and the Iluminati but that's all I'm going to say for now.

Illumination on the Illuminati by Reverend Mageson666
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Illuminati.htm

---In [email protected], <jamesmarchinterested@... wrote :

You're completely wrong RoknRaptor.

I would go through the trouble of writing out an essay stating why you are wrong but I just did that with another member yesterday so I will advise you to read these links from the Joy of Satan, and one from the Luciferian Liberation Front(it's has viable information) about heaven, hell, and the Illuminati.

If you took the time to read the Joy of Satan then you would know these things. I do not mean to seem mean, I am just trying to guide you in the correct direction with the Truth, to dispel the illusions the enemy has put in your mind.

See the truth.

Hail Satan.

"Fact" I don't know if thats an intentional try to trick people or just being uneducated. It's mentioned countless times that our "Hell" is a place for satanists to go and wait until the next reincarnation. NOONE of the satanists there is forced to give even the tiniest bit of their energy. It's true that energy is needed for all this to function, but that's where our Father, Satan, comes in. He is the one who supplies the necessary energy for the souls of the satanists to "survive". In *fact*, the vast majority of non-satanistic souls gets collected by enemy angels and brought to their G.O.D. (maxine wrote an article about this I believe), their energy is then harvested and their consciousness is erased.
If you seriously think that the 3 major religions are generational engineering, and an actual GOOD thing, then you are in the wrong place here. All that these religions do is making the believers pump their energy into the jews asses so that they can do as they please. 

I would seriously advise to read the joyofsatan website: joyofsatan.orgor in case you are an infiltrator, to fuck off. 

-Shael
On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 13:17, roknraptor@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Fact:

Regarding Heaven collecting souls just for energy:
1.  Every afterlife, underworld within the Astral requires some form of sacrifice/self-sacrifice of energy donated in order to prop up and maintain its foundation.  It is just like when you create an Astral Temple it also needs energy.  If you think that Hell and its own foundations do not need its own people to donate energy to keep its foundations alive then you need to do your home work.  The same rule applies in Physical Reality.  A Nation of people need to donate energy to their Country, by working and producing products that produce wealth, by helping grow their own people through Education and more than the Fundamentals, by seeding the next generation, etc.  The idea of the afterlife whether it be Heaven or Hell is linked to the Physical World very intimately, to the people and the land.  Heaven is not a bad thing in the sense that in the Afterlife you have the Upper Worlds of Higher Vibration (Heaven) and you have the Lower or Underworlds (Hell).  The word "Hell" came from the Goddess Hel that came from Norse Mythology.  
So one could completely Erase the terminology "Heaven & Hell" and using knowledge of what the Source Information of that Foundation is create ones own Afterlife/Astral temple with its own Upper & Lower & Middle Worlds.  Notation:  It will naturally require energy, so will require a System of Renewal like ongoing continuuing Generations that worship it in many ways and "give it energy."  This is pretty much what the 3 Religions are:   Generational Engineering (Aeonic Magick).

2.  The Illuminati -  Someone was "illuminated" with knowledge and wisdom.  Does it need to be complicated people?  It has nothing to do with any group.  It is just one of many things being demonized.  

On Tuesday, February 21, 2017 12:03 PM, "jamesmarchinterested@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thats ok I have my own systems, as the Gods leqd me to differemt knowledges I am for the most part past needing to discover information online, but thank you for looking out for me.  Personally, I do not even believe in the illuminati.  You just have all these different groups that somehow want to profit off that word.

On Feb 23, 2017, at 9:46 AM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I would go through the trouble of writing out an essay stating why you are wrong but I just did that with another member yesterday so I will advise you to read these links from the Joy of Satan, and one from the Luciferian Liberation Front(it's has viable information) about heaven, hell, and the Illuminati.

If you took the time to read the Joy of Satan then you would know these things. I do not mean to seem mean, I am just trying to guide you in the correct direction with the Truth, to dispel the illusions the enemy has put in your mind.

See the truth.

Hail Satan.

Yes, people are deluding themselves that they were "led" somewhere by the "Gods" - this is common with newbies.

However, there are trolls who CLAIM they were "led" so as to increase their credibility, and if questioned, they can always answer: "hey, I was led by the Gods to it, so it has to be legit. You dare question me, and as a result, Them?" knottedpup showed this troll method recently.

A factual fact about facts is: Facts don't give a flying fuck about what one believes.

You don't believe in Illuminati? Great - for them.

roknraptor, have you sought any of the Clergy writings on the subject? Doubt it. In your jewed mind those writings are BIASED, aren't they? They do not conform to your mindset.

Yes, the e-groups profit from the word... uhhh, how?

HS!
88!

---In [email protected], <roknraptor@... wrote :

Thats ok I have my own systems, as the Gods leqd me to differemt knowledges I am for the most part past needing to discover information online, but thank you for looking out for me. Personally, I do not even believe in the illuminati.  You just have all these different groups that somehow want to profit off that word..com/Illuminati.htm

The light those xians see in the so called Near death experience is of the enemy, that's actually if I'm not wrong is a astral giant cube within it are enslaved millions of xians and other enemy religion followers souls. Their energies are used by enemy.
Read: Sermon by HP hoodedcobra666 : the Death,reincarnation and afterlife and Death, afterlife,  my conversation with Satan pages on JoS site. 
Illuminatis are Jews not Satanists.

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 1:32 am, jamesmarchinterested@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   On multiple occasions people have reported going to heaven (this is because they had been dead for a few minutes or such and then were revived medically) what do you guys have to say about this, I am aware this could be all part of a intericate hoax formed by the government or something, but I would like to hear about it. Also I would like to know the realitionship with Satan and the Ilumintia, I personally believe that the Iluminati secretly controls the U.S and manipulates its people there's much more I believe about the government and the Iluminati but that's all I'm going to say for now.

@RokN Roll
YOU JUST CALLED YOURSELF A XION LIAR! 
QUIT blaspheming the Home of Satan, His name and the Wonders of Truth!  
I'm insulted and angry. ???
Hail SatanHail Lilith

Dehna

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 9:26 PM, Raptor RokN Roll roknraptor@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:  
Thats ok I have my own systems, as the Gods leqd me to differemt knowledges I am for the most part past needing to discover information online, but thank you for looking out for me.  Personally, I do not even believe in the illuminati.  You just have all these different groups that somehow want to profit off that word.

On Feb 23, 2017, at 9:46 A[/IMG][email protected] wrote:

See the truth.

Hail Satan.

@sahasrarablissYou almost got it right. The light is an enemy angel who leads them into the cube or discards their soul if they are unfitting (if they don't obey). These angels often impersonate someone that the person used to know in their life, so that they open up to them.

-Shael
On Sat, Feb 25, 2017 at 7:22, 'sahasrarabliss@...' sahasrarabliss@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   The light those xians see in the so called Near death experience is of the enemy, that's actually if I'm not wrong is a astral giant cube within it are enslaved millions of xians and other enemy religion followers souls. Their energies are used by enemy.
Read: Sermon by HP hoodedcobra666 : the Death,reincarnation and afterlife and Death, afterlife,  my conversation with Satan pages on JoS site. 
Illuminatis are Jews not Satanists.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back