Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I am in need of help from a musician of hell.

[email protected]

I wish to obtain musical talent far beyond what i feel are my limits, i play every day, i practice. But i am specifically asking to invoke a musician into my being, to play through me and with me. =To live off my life force if needed. I want to be a living radio for the music i wish to play. I was told after i dedicate to father he would help me. if i ask him directly in a ritual.I have read about amdusias the musician from hell i was also told he might appear to me to help i my case. I am not greedy or under studied. my life has completely lead me here on its own. I am not a sell out with all that "sell your soul bs". Is there any other gods I can get in contact with for my reason. I'm asking for a lot because this is my life and i want to me a hells musician in my after life. along with my present life as i spread the messege and vides through this realm with my guitar. I need inner musical guidence. Any advide is welcomed please.

Are you taking lessons from a good teacher?
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 2:43:55 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I am in need of help from a musician of hell.

I wish to obtain musical talent far beyond what i feel are my limits, i play every day, i practice. But i am specifically asking to invoke a musician into my being, to play through me and with me. =To live off my life force if needed. I want to be a living radio for the music i wish to play. I was told after i dedicate to father he would help me. if i ask him directly in a ritual.I have read about amdusias the musician from hell i was also told he might appear to me to help i my case. I am not greedy or under studied. my life has completely lead me here on its own. I am not a sell out with all that "sell your soul bs". Is there any other gods I can get in contact with for my reason. I'm asking for a lot because this is my life and i want to me a hells musician in my after life. along with my present life as i spread the messege and vides through this realm with my guitar. I need inner musical guidence. Any advide is welcomed please.

I'm a musician myself and I've found there are plenty of great sites to learn scales, modes, triads, theory, and all kinds of useful information. Ultimate-guitar.com is a great place for tabs to learn styles of your favorite artists. I wanted to ask Amdusias or Azazel for help as well, and when I tried to summon Azazel to help with my music, I got a sort of intuitive feeling that I needed to take this task on myself before and assistance would be given. Spiritual Satanism leans toward self reliance before looking for outside help. Hope this helps brother. Hail Satan! Hail Andras! Hail our mighty God's of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jayvon.smith@..." wrote:

I agree with what Brad said. But i'd also like to add that there is a whole section devoted to what you're looking for in the 'Demons' section of the JoS.

Go to the "FOR HELP WITH SPECIFIC NEEDS/PROBLEMS; LISTS OF GODS" page, and look for the 'musicians' list.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jayvon.smith@..." wrote:

I need to emphasize the importance of getting a good teacher.

This will help you grow much faster then if you were to do it alone.
I have no doubt that with your drive and ambition, you will go far. This is important as a foundation for all things, along with discipline and working daily at it.

A teacher will guide you and instill in you good techniques and get rid of bad habits which you will not even notice you are doing. This will help you to tackle harder songs in the future, if you have the proper technique. If you have bad technique and bad habits, songs that you wish to learn you will have a harder time learning, if you can get it at all.

I have been playing the harp since June 2012 and with my background in piano (about 23 years) I could continue learning the harp on my own after taking a few lessons. The harp and the piano require both hands to play and the sheet music looks the same. However, unless I am a teacher myself, I would not stop taking lessons.

However, there are many minute things that my harp teacher points out to me in lessons that would keep me from tackling more advanced pieces. And bad habits I need to get rid of. And I DO wish to advance in the harp, as that is what I am good at and what I love.

Because of my teacher, I have advanced much faster then some of his other students. I could advance on my own but it's not the same. And it would not be as high quality or as fast.

I know in the end the choice is yours. It's good you want to advance and I assume use all available resources to achieve your goals.

I am just stating my personal experiences and what has happened to me, and I hope you might take it into consideration. You have everything else already, I feel.

Best of luck to you Jayvon :)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bradndirty63" <bradndirty63@... wrote:

I'm a musician myself and I've found there are plenty of great sites to learn scales, modes, triads, theory, and all kinds of useful information. Ultimate-guitar.com is a great place for tabs to learn styles of your favorite artists. I wanted to ask Amdusias or Azazel for help as well, and when I tried to summon Azazel to help with my music, I got a sort of intuitive feeling that I needed to take this task on myself before and assistance would be given. Spiritual Satanism leans toward self reliance before looking for outside help. Hope this helps brother. Hail Satan! Hail Andras! Hail our mighty God's of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jayvon.smith@" wrote:

I wonder how the Gods help you with music.
For example asking Azazel for help with my guitar. Will he inspire me? Make me more creative? How does it really work?

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

I agree with what Brad said. But i'd also like to add that there is a whole section devoted to what you're looking for in the 'Demons' section of the JoS.

Go to the "FOR HELP WITH SPECIFIC NEEDS/PROBLEMS; LISTS OF GODS" page, and look for the 'musicians' list.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jayvon.smith@" wrote:

I know you weren't asking me, but I will give my input here as I feel it may answer your questions.Over a year ago, I started looking into musical composition as I felt Lord Satan wanted me to do this. This goal has fallen by the roadside, for quite some time now. But I don't want to get into that as it is not relevant.Back then, no one other then my friends on FB knew, as I mentioned it casually to them. But I had a lot of self doubt regarding this composition business, as I had and still have low self esteem. However,  every day, for six days, people messaged me regarding one of my posts about music, or talked to me and encouraged me. For six days in a row!This has never happened to me in the entirety of my life, and I wasn't really pushing the topic on people either. But they told me what I needed to hear. I had so much self doubt, as in "can I do this", "is it really Lord Satan's will for me" etc.I feel this was Lord Satan and the Gods working through these people. I never got so much support on ANYTHING in my entire life, other then for drug rehabilitation and therapy, about ten years ago. But social workers and doctors and therapists are SUPPOSED to help you. The people on my friends' list were very supportive and cool.
There were also dreams, several of them, that were heavily symbolic and encouraging me in composition and music. Dreams that were lucid, and different from other dreams that I had.I believe the Gods were sending me messages through dreams. I can discern when a dream is from Them, and when it's just influence from what I have been doing, reading, watching etc.That was what got me started. 
I also got ideas to immerse myself into the world of music, to better understand and be inspired. I had the funds, so I went out and bought some basic composition books that were geared towards that sort of thing, with exercises. I also bought a music textbook that has accompanying cds so you can follow along and see the sections of the piece, and dissect the music and see and understand the different varying styles and the eras in which they were composed, along with the history of the composers and so on.Another idea was to continue with my piano playing, even though I was not taking lessons at the time. I was composing on the piano (this was before I picked up the harp in June 2012.) The point of that was to give me better understanding of technique, be inspired, and be exposed to different songs and therefore different styles of playing. Broadening your musical world and your skills.Everything quickly and methodically fell into place and it all made sense. It was all logical.
There was no one in my life that was helping me with this at the time. Ideas came into my head, intuition nudged me, eureka moments. My mind is in void most of the time, so it's rather quiet in my head. But ideas would come from out of nowhere.I truly believe all the above, which I just listed, was the working of Lord Satan and the Gods. They just helped me to get the ball rolling.Of course, in the end, it is up to us to work hard and be consistent. The practice and the action of DOING daily is up to us. 
The Gods have inspired me before. As have my Guardians and other spirits that are around me often. I have no doubt that They can do this, inspire us. It is one of the greatest gifts that They can give us: that of bright inspiration.I have created music on my harp that even astounded me. Short themes and variations. The Gods help us to find what is within us all along, and what we can bring out, that we did not even know was in us. But was there all along. 
It was suggested to me, mentally,  not to stick to one musical genre. I lean more towards modern soundtracks, classical and romantic eras. But in opening up to different genres also opens our minds. If we have the skill and the pieces to play from different eras and genres, this will broaden our understanding and skills. I was also taught (not by my teachers, but during my practicing) to carefully look and study the music and understand it in such a  way, that you see it from the composer's eyes and try to translate what they have put to paper. Listening to other people's interpretation of the song on youtube also helps and inspires too.Guidance of the Gods while we practice and study appears. Personally for me, it did not register until a few hours to a few days after the fact. But I am slow that way sometimes, lol.
All this without professional help from a teacher. Although a teacher helps a lot too. The advice I got in my mind and ideas I knew, came not from me.
When we show we are serious in advancing in our field and for the Gods, They do help us along the way. 
Hail Satan and the Gods of Hell forever!

Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 3:28:10 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I am in need of help from a musician of hell.

For example asking Azazel for help with my guitar. Will he inspire me? Make me more creative? How does it really work?

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

well what do you know , Father Satan is an AWSOME musician Himslef :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR6XJsGOF1s

Father came into a musician named Tartini's dream and played one of his masterpieces and Tartini literally fell in love with it and tried to write that music down but couldnt do it no matter how hard he tried ( meaning no matter how hard he tried it could not sound astonishing as Father's piece ) but got somewhat close to it and it was the Devil's Trill. who knows maybe Tartini was a Satanist because it seems like he knew that the Nord who came in his dream was a daemon.

Ask Father for some help and give something in return ( like writing a poem for him and then putting it in your songs in future etc ), praying wont help thats very xian, ask Father for some support and then work hard yourself , Demons appreciate masterworks imo. :) Good Luck!

Hail Satan!!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jayvon.smith@..." <jayvon.smith@... wrote:

Making something for Satan and The Gods is like a personal gift to Them They don't often recieve from many so I think it would mean a lot to Them comming from one Who is Dedicated.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aquarian Clown" <cape.tsoe@... wrote:

well what do you know , Father Satan is an AWSOME musician Himslef :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR6XJsGOF1s

Father came into a musician named Tartini's dream and played one of his masterpieces and Tartini literally fell in love with it and tried to write that music down but couldnt do it no matter how hard he tried ( meaning no matter how hard he tried it could not sound astonishing as Father's piece ) but got somewhat close to it and it was the Devil's Trill. who knows maybe Tartini was a Satanist because it seems like he knew that the Nord who came in his dream was a daemon.

Ask Father for some help and give something in return ( like writing a poem for him and then putting it in your songs in future etc ), praying wont help thats very xian, ask Father for some support and then work hard yourself , Demons appreciate masterworks imo. :) Good Luck!

Hail Satan!!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jayvon.smith@" <jayvon.smith@ wrote:

Very inspirational. I felt the same recently, and I still do.

Hail Satan x

Hail Astaroth x

Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 13:11:01 -0800 (PST)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I am in need of help from a musician of hell.
  I know you weren't asking me, but I will give my input here as I feel it may answer your questions.Over a year ago, I started looking into musical composition as I felt Lord Satan wanted me to do this. This goal has fallen by the roadside, for quite some time now. But I don't want to get into that as it is not relevant.Back then, no one other then my friends on FB knew, as I mentioned it casually to them. But I had a lot of self doubt regarding this composition business, as I had and still have low self esteem. However,  every day, for six days, people messaged me regarding one of my posts about music, or talked to me and encouraged me. For six days in a row!This has never happened to me in the entirety of my life, and I wasn't really pushing the topic on people either. But they told me what I needed to hear. I had so much self doubt, as in "can I do this", "is it really Lord Satan's will for me" etc.I feel this was Lord Satan and the Gods working through these people. I never got so much support on ANYTHING in my entire life, other then for drug rehabilitation and therapy, about ten years ago. But social workers and doctors and therapists are SUPPOSED to help you. The people on my friends' list were very supportive and cool.
There were also dreams, several of them, that were heavily symbolic and encouraging me in composition and music. Dreams that were lucid, and different from other dreams that I had.I believe the Gods were sending me messages through dreams. I can discern when a dream is from Them, and when it's just influence from what I have been doing, reading, watching etc.That was what got me started. 
I also got ideas to immerse myself into the world of music, to better understand and be inspired. I had the funds, so I went out and bought some basic composition books that were geared towards that sort of thing, with exercises. I also bought a music textbook that has accompanying cds so you can follow along and see the sections of the piece, and dissect the music and see and understand the different varying styles and the eras in which they were composed, along with the history of the composers and so on.Another idea was to continue with my piano playing, even though I was not taking lessons at the time. I was composing on the piano (this was before I picked up the harp in June 2012.) The point of that was to give me better understanding of technique, be inspired, and be exposed to different songs and therefore different styles of playing. Broadening your musical world and your skills.Everything quickly and methodically fell into place and it all made sense. It was all logical.
There was no one in my life that was helping me with this at the time. Ideas came into my head, intuition nudged me, eureka moments. My mind is in void most of the time, so it's rather quiet in my head. But ideas would come from out of nowhere.I truly believe all the above, which I just listed, was the working of Lord Satan and the Gods. They just helped me to get the ball rolling.Of course, in the end, it is up to us to work hard and be consistent. The practice and the action of DOING daily is up to us. 
The Gods have inspired me before. As have my Guardians and other spirits that are around me often. I have no doubt that They can do this, inspire us. It is one of the greatest gifts that They can give us: that of bright inspiration.I have created music on my harp that even astounded me. Short themes and variations. The Gods help us to find what is within us all along, and what we can bring out, that we did not even know was in us. But was there all along. 
It was suggested to me, mentally,  not to stick to one musical genre. I lean more towards modern soundtracks, classical and romantic eras. But in opening up to different genres also opens our minds. If we have the skill and the pieces to play from different eras and genres, this will broaden our understanding and skills. I was also taught (not by my teachers, but during my practicing) to carefully look and study the music and understand it in such a  way, that you see it from the composer's eyes and try to translate what they have put to paper. Listening to other people's interpretation of the song on youtube also helps and inspires too.Guidance of the Gods while we practice and study appears. Personally for me, it did not register until a few hours to a few days after the fact. But I am slow that way sometimes, lol.
All this without professional help from a teacher. Although a teacher helps a lot too. The advice I got in my mind and ideas I knew, came not from me.
When we show we are serious in advancing in our field and for the Gods, They do help us along the way. 

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

Thank you for posting! Helped me to understand the ways of the Gods. I play on the guitar but i'm not consistent. I can play 4 hours a day than month not playing. Also I feel like playing the guitar is a need.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

I know you weren't asking me, but I will give my input here as I feel it may answer your questions.
Over a year ago, I started looking into musical composition as I felt Lord Satan wanted me to do this. This goal has fallen by the roadside, for quite some time now. But I don't want to get into that as it is not relevant.
Back then, no one other then my friends on FB knew, as I mentioned it casually to them. But I had a lot of self doubt regarding this composition business, as I had and still have low self esteem. However,  every day, for six days, people messaged me regarding one of my posts about music, or talked to me and encouraged me. For six days in a row!This has never happened to me in the entirety of my life, and I wasn't really pushing the topic on people either. But they told me what I needed to hear. I had so much self doubt, as in "can I do this", "is it really Lord Satan's will for me" etc.
I feel this was Lord Satan and the Gods working through these people. I never got so much support on ANYTHING in my entire life, other then for drug rehabilitation and therapy, about ten years ago. But social workers and doctors and therapists are SUPPOSED to help you. The people on my friends' list were very supportive and cool.

There were also dreams, several of them, that were heavily symbolic and encouraging me in composition and music. Dreams that were lucid, and different from other dreams that I had.
I believe the Gods were sending me messages through dreams. I can discern when a dream is from Them, and when it's just influence from what I have been doing, reading, watching etc.
That was what got me started. 

I also got ideas to immerse myself into the world of music, to better understand and be inspired. I had the funds, so I went out and bought some basic composition books that were geared towards that sort of thing, with exercises. I also bought a music textbook that has accompanying cds so you can follow along and see the sections of the piece, and dissect the music and see and understand the different varying styles and the eras in which they were composed, along with the history of the composers and so on.
Another idea was to continue with my piano playing, even though I was not taking lessons at the time. I was composing on the piano (this was before I picked up the harp in June 2012.) 
The point of that was to give me better understanding of technique, be inspired, and be exposed to different songs and therefore different styles of playing. Broadening your musical world and your skills.
Everything quickly and methodically fell into place and it all made sense. It was all logical.

There was no one in my life that was helping me with this at the time. Ideas came into my head, intuition nudged me, eureka moments. My mind is in void most of the time, so it's rather quiet in my head. But ideas would come from out of nowhere.
I truly believe all the above, which I just listed, was the working of Lord Satan and the Gods. They just helped me to get the ball rolling.
Of course, in the end, it is up to us to work hard and be consistent. The practice and the action of DOING daily is up to us. 

The Gods have inspired me before. As have my Guardians and other spirits that are around me often. I have no doubt that They can do this, inspire us. It is one of the greatest gifts that They can give us: that of bright inspiration.
I have created music on my harp that even astounded me. Short themes and variations. The Gods help us to find what is within us all along, and what we can bring out, that we did not even know was in us. But was there all along. 

It was suggested to me, mentally,  not to stick to one musical genre. I lean more towards modern soundtracks, classical and romantic eras. But in opening up to different genres also opens our minds. If we have the skill and the pieces to play from different eras and genres, this will broaden our understanding and skills. I was also taught (not by my teachers, but during my practicing) to carefully look and study the music and understand it in such a  way, that you see it from the composer's eyes and try to translate what they have put to paper. Listening to other people's interpretation of the song on youtube also helps and inspires too.
Guidance of the Gods while we practice and study appears. Personally for me, it did not register until a few hours to a few days after the fact. But I am slow that way sometimes, lol.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

-En Haradren Amlug.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back