Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I am deeply thankful.

OttoHart

Besides the usual daily spiritual work, I've taken Lammas Day to relax and enjoy life. It's been a great day, and a very nice coincidence happened which made it all the better. Now, at the end of the day, I wanted to post something I've been wanting to post for a few days.

I started delving into Joy of Satan a few months ago, and it hasn't been long since my Dedication.
But ever since Dedicating, I knew that this was the right path.
And I followed it. To a great degree. Ever since Dedicating I've spent up to an hour on meditation and over 3 hours on reading and studying. This doesn't include God Rituals and RTRs. I've never felt this at home getting into something new.
I've been on HPHC's 40 Day Meditation Program for about a month at this point, and am getting close to finishing it.
I can not stress this enough, Power Meditation, especially in the way HPHC designed this program, will improve you as a person. The clarity of mind I have gained with void meditation, the safety I feel from AoP, the myriad of benefits I've felt from getting in tune with my chakras... It's overwhelming at times. It feels as if I've gained an understanding of my own body and mind I've yearned for.

I believe two things in my life were direct blessings from Lord Satan: finding my now girlfriend which saved me from my darkest place in my life, and finding the JoS, which has given me purpose, understanding, answers and much more.

I've been using my artistic side and my social media abilities to give back in work to the JoS and Satan. But this post is a direct thanks.

To High Priest Hooded Cobra 666, I deeply thank you for listening to my questions and pointing me in the right direction.
To HPS Maxine, I have never talked to you but your words have healed me, and made me grow.
To the entire community of JoS, thank you for being so welcoming and building on this mass of knowledge and help for others. People in some rando Discord server about the "LHP" would have their jaws drop if they used this forum. Truly a path for the best.
And last, but certainly not least, I thank the Gods of Hell with all the pathos I can muster. Their greatness is literally undescribable to someone who hasn't also felt it.

Hail the JoS!
Hail Satan!

Ever since Dedicating I've spent up to an hour on meditation and over 3 hours on reading and studying.
Ummm, there was supposed to be a "daily" there. Obviously not 1 and 3 hours total.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back