Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I accidentally told a person about my grandiose plan

focifer

I accidentally told a person about my grandiose plan... Now it seems to me that because I told this, nothing will come true. What to do??

Just keep meditating and focusing on your empowerment, as well as cleaning and protecting your aura.

If you ever truly feel like someone is actually able to hinder any of your goals, you can always bind and send silver energy towards whoever it is.

focifer said:
I accidentally told a person about my grandiose plan... Now it seems to me that because I told this, nothing will come true. What to do??
Irrational fear, keep working. Learn your lesson and improve your self control though.

My grandiose plan is to use Mars mantra and Uranus mantra(not now, when I am ready) to gain strength + lightning. So I can throw fists of thunder.

See? Its still gonna come true.

The Phantom Stranger said:
My grandiose plan is to use Mars mantra and Uranus mantra(not now, when I am ready) to gain strength + lightning. So I can throw fists of thunder.

See? Its still gonna come true.
Throwing thunder and lightning is beyond the average Satanist, this is something a God could do, not a magnum opus but someone with a thousand years of meditation.

At most you can raise your kundalini and acquire enough energy to burn things with bioelectricity.

Mantras and squaring serve to strengthen the soul, but it's not guaranteed that you'll gain perfection if you direct your energy towards them.
It's likely to have no or very little effect

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back