Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I’m not open spiritually unfortunately but I do have Advanced spiritual knowledge that’s my gift

Supernatrualhuman21

Sense I’m not open spiritually I use my soul by lucid dreaming. Anyway I have a question though if was open spiritually I would want to contact a demon through scrying but if someone wanted to talk to a demon which is the easiest way to talk to one through scrying? Or through pendulum? Or through incense? Or Through a dream? Or through a trance?

If the Gods want to communicate directly to someone, and not with just unclear signs, than they will likely communicate with you trough your dreams.
However, you, yourself can't communicate with them in your dreams. If you want to tell them something, meditate on their sigil and say what you want.
You don't really use your soul while lucid dreaming, however, you still have some benefit from it.

I don't advise the usage of a pendulum or ouja board.

If the Gods want to communicate directly to someone, and not with just unclear signs, than they will likely communicate with you trough your dreams.
However, you, yourself can't communicate with them in your dreams. If you want to tell them something, meditate on their sigil and say what you want.
You don't really use your soul while lucid dreaming, however, you still have some benefit from it.

I don't advise the usage of a pendulum or ouja board.
The soul and spirit are two different things the soul is your ghost form and also is your pineal gland this is how we get powers from meditation so when we dream or lucid dream that is our soul so you are your soul while dreaming while our spirit is our other ghost form this is what astral projects so there’s a different between the soul and spirit you know when you get heartbroken and you feel something in you that gets hurt? That’s your soul. When I was younger when I saw people kiss I could physically feel love inside of me that was my soul. I’ve never done anything with my spirit unfortunately cause I’m not open enough so I have to use my soul in doing everything my soul has holes and mental illnesses in it it’s completely tortured if you could see my soul you would see it’s extremely damaged from the enemy Yahweh. Thanks for your help by the way brother so you said visual on the sigil is better than scrying and pendulum right?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back