Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hypertension after drinking alcohol, allergic reaction?

Slavic

Hypertension after drinking alcohol, allergic reaction? Does anyone have a similar problem? Every day I do a lot of work related to energy. But every 2 weeks someone will suggest this drink and it's hard to refuse. I always have strange spikes in blood pressure after even a small amount of alcohol, I have the impression that it's an allergy. Then everything normalizes and drops to low values. When I do Full RTR, my well-being automatically starts to improve. Best regards to everyone

Hypertension after drinking alcohol, allergic reaction? Does anyone have a similar problem? Every day I do a lot of work related to energy. But every 2 weeks someone will suggest this drink and it's hard to refuse. I always have strange spikes in blood pressure after even a small amount of alcohol, I have the impression that it's an allergy. Then everything normalizes and drops to low values. When I do Full RTR, my well-being automatically starts to improve. Best regards to everyone
My first advice is that if you want more specific certainties, first of all you should contact a professional doctor, maybe talk to him about your situation.

For example, I have friends who are doctors, and if I had a problem like yours (which you can describe perfectly and which plays a lot in your favor and it is an advantage to know it well in terms of symptoms), I would not hesitate to describe the problem. Maybe prepare a list of things you know about your symptoms before going to the doctor so you do not run the risk of forgetting some details at the moment. Maybe he could recommend tests to do as well, it could be a lifesaver to better analyze our unknown medical situations.

I don't feel like giving you a medical opinion, that's what professionals are for, but I would like to ask you: why is it so hard to refuse something that makes you feel bad? Is it really worth drinking what we can't tolerate? Is there really a valid excuse in the universe to accept suffering? Is there a single person in your world for whom it is necessary to damage your health, even if only temporarily, as if your gulping down alcohol is the only thing you can offer with your company?

I think you have much more to offer and to be proud of than drinking something that makes you feel bad. Maybe you have a universe of individual beauty inside you that can't be summed up in "I drink".

My advice is: enhance what you are, there is no point in doing something that doesn't belong to us especially if this thing makes us feel bad about ourselves, just because it is momentarily "irresistible".

May I ask you, if you want to share it, why do you find it so hard to say no? Don't think that things that hurt us make us momentarily happy, the body reacts negatively, if this is what you feel, avoid the things it doesn't like. If it's a particular drink, there's no point in insisting without listening to your body. If it's alcohol in general, you are worth much more than this stuff. :)

Thank you very much for your answer. You wrote many very wise and interesting things. I will definitely think about everything many times and will not leave many issues unanswered. Alcohol is bad, I used to drink much more but, I am giving it up in small steps. Once every two weeks and less often. Tomorrow is the autumn equinox and here I want to perform a ritual so that our Gods will lead me with a different consciousness, truth, understanding. Thank you again, greetings and all the best in life.

It is not an allergy. Here is a reddit post about a study that provides a plausible explanation.

What is certain is that drug use can lead to liver damage. Alcohol abuse is especially infamous for this. Liver damage can lead to hypertension of the portal vein which causes blood to back up elsewhere in the body and has knockon effects on the rest of the system, including increased risk of internal bleeding.

Yes, alcohol definitely causes high blood pressure. If you also eat cheese, because it contains the same active ingredient, this promotes high blood pressure even more. But it has absolutely nothing to do with an allergy. Incidentally, you can take a teaspoon of gingko biloba juice for three weeks to help normalize your blood pressure. The next course of treatment is then 6 months later. Gingko biloba juice is a nootropic and thins the blood. People with low blood pressure should not use it. You can easily tell whether you have low or high blood pressure by your sweaty hands. If you have dry hands, you actually have normal blood pressure. If your hands are cold, you have low blood pressure.
Hail Satanas!
Hail Luciferus!
Hail Wotanas!

Hypertension after drinking alcohol, allergic reaction?
My problem is to smoke, and it's obvious that meditation and tabacco (or any toxic substances) work in the opposite direction.
Meditation unclogs the body in depth, now that it knows this, it rejects toxic and anti prânic substances.

It's just my point of view and what I understood by myself, I'm not a doctor.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back