Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Huge energy pulse?

davidfxtx6

earlier tonight i was doing all my usual satanic routines such as aura of protectection and cleansing and so on, after i had finished that i decided i was going to see how much energy i could handle as i am physically strong and on jos it sais stronger people can generally take more, i breathed in huge amounts of energy and i could feel a really powerful pulse in my body like a really big heartbeat but it was where my heart chakra is and i could fell the force of it through my body, i put half of the energy onto my aura to empower myself and i put the other half in my right arm to increase the speed that i can punch at, when i threw the punch i barely saw my arm move and i hit my punchbag incredibly hard, is this a sign that im getting used to controlling energy?

HAIL SATAN!!!!
HAIL THE GODS AND WARRIOIRS OF DUAT!!!!

Ive had this happen before. I believe it means that your energy is increasing 

---In [email protected], <davidfxtx6@... wrote:

earlier tonight i was doing all my usual satanic routines such as aura of protectection and cleansing and so on, after i had finished that i decided i was going to see how much energy i could handle as i am physically strong and on jos it sais stronger people can generally take more, i breathed in huge amounts of energy and i could feel a really powerful pulse in my body like a really big heartbeat but it was where my heart chakra is and i could fell the force of it through my body, i put half of the energy onto my aura to empower myself and i put the other half in my right arm to increase the speed that i can punch at, when i threw the punch i barely saw my arm move and i hit my punchbag incredibly hard, is this a sign that im getting used to controlling energy?

HAIL SATAN!!!!

sweet, nice to know im making progress, cheers for the input:)
HAIL SATAN!!!!!HAIL THE GODS AND WARRIORS OF DUAT!!!!

---In [email protected], <satanswarrior211@... wrote:

Ive had this happen before. I believe it means that your energy is increasing 

---In [email protected], <davidfxtx6@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back