Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

how....

saraniachalmia

How do i tell me boyfriend im satanic? I mean.... whats an easy way of telling him. Hes been rasied catholic, but he does not really follow it anymore. I can tell we are gonna be together for awhile and this is the only thing i have not told him. I feel horrible. any suggestions?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saraniachalmia" <saraniachalmia@... wrote:
How do i tell me boyfriend im satanic? I mean.... whats an easy way of telling him. Hes been rasied catholic, but he does not really follow it anymore. I can tell we are gonna be together for awhile and this is the only thing i have not told him. I feel horrible. any suggestions?
I probably wouldnt tell him. He may still have that christian brainwashing from past churches, Television, books, movies, you know what i mean. Just keep it a secret a while longer if you can.

<td val[/IMG]"Do not mention my name nor my attibutes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do." (Al-Jilwah) In this passage, Father Satan is telling us to keep our allegiance to him secret from his enemies. Do not tell him anything about Satan - not for now anyway. wait until the time is right.

--- On Sun, 31/5/09, saraniachalmia <saraniachalmia@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] how....
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, 31 May, 2009, 5:27 AM

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Satan/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Satan/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    mailto:[[email protected]][email protected][/email]
    mailto:[[email protected]][email protected][/email]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [[email protected]][email protected][/email]

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
[/TD]

we dont worship "the devil" here, so thier shouldnt be a problem...just tell him you believe in enki, dont even mention the word satan, its just a name that he has taken on anyway his true name is enki.

Hail Enki!!!!!!!!!!

High Priest Steven Barnett

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, June 1, 2009 3:29:52 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: how....

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "saraniachalmia" <saraniachalmia@ ... wrote:

I probably wouldnt tell him. He may still have that christian brainwashing from past churches, Television, books, movies, you know what i mean. Just keep it a secret a while longer if you can.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back