Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

how

satanism is all about free thought

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, March 21, 2010 6:04:59 PM and individuality, satan clearly states that "He allows all to act according to thier own nature" Be gay and proud of it! You will most certainly find that father is very accepting. As for how to start this, i reccomend to read through the literature on the JoS site and seriously think before you make a commitment. Make sure it is what you really want, and if you find that it is, go forth without fear and do the dedication ritual which you can find on the JoS site. Then i highly reccomend the Spiritual Warfare training program as a beginners crash course in meditation and other principles of satanism, read the Al Jiwah and other texts on the JoS site as they contain the fundamentals of the religion. if you need anymore help please feel free to email me directly, i wouldnt mind, perhaps we can even help each other, ive been looking for a meditation buddy^^ Welcome and good luck Hail Satan
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] how

How do i start this? and is it ok to be gay and to be a child of satan?

Yes and yes father satan doesnt care if your gay,straight,or bi-sexual he will love you all the same ave satanas

On Sun Mar 21st, 2010 6:04 PM CDT evilryno wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], esteban chavez <stbn_chvz@... wrote:
Yes and yes father satan doesnt care if your gay,straight,or bi-sexual he will love you all the same ave satanas

On Sun Mar 21st, 2010 6:04 PM CDT evilryno wrote:

I believe as Satanist we should abandon the thought of turning someone down if their gay because thats what xtians do and we are so not like them and I support any Gay Bi Or Lesbian brothers and sisters of Satan ,although I am straight .

Andrew

<td val[/IMG]u start with reading up on this whole thing.. make sure its for u.... do your dedication. then move to meditations. n workin n what not... n itll go from there.. be openminded.. there are many site with wise things..... but yea it is ok to be gay and satanic... its all good

--- On Sun, 3/21/10, evilryno <evilryno@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] how
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, March 21, 2010, 11:04 PM

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back