Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

how would you go about healing glandular fever?

free_will666

a good friend of mine has had it for about a year now and lately its been makin her feel really ill
her being ill and feeling down all the time is affecting our relationship
obviously i need to use my powers to heal her but i don't know very much about the illness so im not sure how i would go about healing her, like what body parts to work on etc.

could someone help me out here please!

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "free_will666" <free_will666@... wrote:
a good friend of mine has had it for about a year now and lately its been makin her feel really ill
obviously i need to use my powers to heal her but i don't know very much about the illness so im not sure how i would go about healing her, like what body parts to work on etc.

HAIL SATAN
First, you should study the disease, and try healing the body part remotely. Then if it doesn't work, try directly, but you will put yourself in danger.

Don't listen to me unless a smart person confirms this, but you can try merging with her to examine the disease.

HAIL FATHER LUCIFER!!

I wouldnt merge with her, personally, as you yourself may pick up some of the "sickness" if you do this. You Could try distance healing, rather. High Priestess Maxine Dietrich has written brilliant articles on Satanic Healing.   http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... thers.htmlhttp://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Healing.html   This is advanced, though.   You can also use sexual energy and send it to the person. Program it to heal them and you will obviously need to use visualization.   Hail Lord Satan!! Hail Bathin!!  

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 12:42:56 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: how would you go about healing glandular fever?

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "free_will666" <free_will666@ ... wrote:

HAIL SATAN

First, you should study the disease, and try healing the body part remotely. Then if it doesn't work, try directly, but you will put yourself in danger.

Don't listen to me unless a smart person confirms this, but you can try merging with her to examine the disease.

HAIL FATHER LUCIFER!!

research the illness.

Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 10:51:13 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] how would you go about healing glandular fever?

HAIL SATAN

Right then well thanks a lot to everyone whos given me advice on this, I'm sure I'll sort her out somehow!

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Zildar Raasi <mahorela_pashs666@... wrote:

research the illness.

HAIL SATAN

<td val[/IMG]Apply Gold energy (through your thoughts) to the area that is sick or infected.  That should help.  Gold is Satan's color and aura.   Hail Satan!

--- On Sat, 3/28/09, free_will666 <free_will666@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: how would you go about healing glandular fever?
Date: Saturday, March 28, 2009, 7:37 PM

Right then well thanks a lot to everyone whos given me advice on this, I'm sure I'll sort her out somehow!

HAIL SATAN

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Zildar Raasi <mahorela_pashs666@ ... wrote:

research the illness.

____________ _________ _________ __
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

HAIL SATAN
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back