Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How will Satan beat all the other gods in the end?

josephcollins2013

Hello! I am new to this whole Satanism thing and am not completely knowledgeable. I was wondering how Satan will defeat the god of the jews, budda, and allah etc. How is it predicted that Satan will win in the end?

the gods of monotheistic religions do not exist, are an invention of the kikes to create false religions and so manipulate and enslave people, you have to do is beat the kikes and gray aliens are the ones who are behind the xian trash

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "josephcollins2013" <josephcollins2013@... wrote:

Hello! I am new to this whole Satanism thing and am not completely knowledgeable. I was wondering how Satan will defeat the god of the jews, budda, and allah etc. How is it predicted that Satan will win in the end?

Enemy nordics as well, if i am correct.

Hail Satan!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, May 6, 2013 10:32 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: How will Satan beat all the other gods in the end?

the gods of monotheistic religions do not exist, are an invention of the kikes to create false religions and so manipulate and enslave people, you have to do is beat the kikes and gray aliens are the ones who are behind the xian trash

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "josephcollins2013" <josephcollins2013@... wrote:

All those things you mention aren't gods, just thoughtforms. They aren't real. Satan/Enki is GOD. And the enemies are enemy extraterrestrials, as well as the jews on earth. There's usually no such thing as hard predictions that can't change. Many people don't understand that, usually there are ways to get around a negative prediction about yourself or anyone else, or to lose a positive one. Predictions are usually made according to our current knowledge, and knowledge can change.

Also, you miss OUR role in the destruction of the enemy as a whole. We take an active role in spiritual warfare in Satanism, we do actively participate in destruction rituals, enlightening people and other important things we need to do and we don't just sit back and let some extraterrestrials fight. In fact most of the battle depends on us, humans.

Lastly, from the course of events, we've won. For example, many things have happened like our Gods/Daemons have been freed in 2003, the source of power of the enemy has been destroyed and many, many others and because of these the Gods are happy and both Satan and Lilith have recentry told the clergy that we've won and all the enemy has to do is to die out.

Also you talk as if all those are separate from eachother. Allah and jokehova/jewhova is the same thing, allah is merely the muslim name for the jewish god. If you look at islam, it's an abrahamic religion much like judaism, it includes jewrusalem as a holy place, it believes in jewsus as a prophet and all the other jewish fictitious characters inside.

Buddha was a title for Satan in the pre-buddhist world. The buddhist buddha is a fictitious person plagiarized from Sun-Gods much like jewsus for which there's no historical evidence of his existence. If you look what buddhists say, they don't believe that Buddha was a god or anything like that, but just an enlightened human who taught people how to get enlightened.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

All those things you mention aren't gods, just thoughtforms. They aren't real. Satan/Enki is GOD. And the enemies are enemy extraterrestrials, as well as the jews on earth. There's usually no such thing as hard predictions that can't change. Many people don't understand that, usually there are ways to get around a negative prediction about yourself or anyone else, or to lose a positive one. Predictions are usually made according to our current knowledge, and knowledge can change.

Also, you miss OUR role in the destruction of the enemy as a whole. We take an active role in spiritual warfare in Satanism, we do actively participate in destruction rituals, enlightening people and other important things we need to do and we don't just sit back and let some extraterrestrials fight. In fact most of the battle depends on us, humans.

Lastly, from the course of events, we've won. For example, many things have happened like our Gods/Daemons have been freed in 2003, the source of power of the enemy has been destroyed and many, many others and because of these the Gods are happy and both Satan and Lilith have recentry told the clergy that we've won and all the enemy has to do is to die out.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "josephcollins2013" <josephcollins2013@ wrote:

BTW you have to be very clever to understand that the "enlightenment" of buddhism is a very suicidal and criminal thing. What "buddha" did is basically he stopped existing TOTALLY, no more reincarnations or physical life, so buddhists admit that this character doesn't exist at all right now. That's what their nirvana is about, a total death. Of course they know this is bullshit to every logical person and against nature and the natural law (as nature is about SURVIVAL and EVOLVING) so they try to say that with nice words that is bliss and anything like that and about how life is suffering e.t.c. Nirvana in Sanskrit doen't mean "bliss" like westerners mistakenly think, it means CESSATION. Look it up in a Sanskrit dictionary.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Also you talk as if all those are separate from eachother. Allah and jokehova/jewhova is the same thing, allah is merely the muslim name for the jewish god. If you look at islam, it's an abrahamic religion much like judaism, it includes jewrusalem as a holy place, it believes in jewsus as a prophet and all the other jewish fictitious characters inside.

Buddha was a title for Satan in the pre-buddhist world. The buddhist buddha is a fictitious person plagiarized from Sun-Gods much like jewsus for which there's no historical evidence of his existence. If you look what buddhists say, they don't believe that Buddha was a god or anything like that, but just an enlightened human who taught people how to get enlightened.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "josephcollins2013" <josephcollins2013@ wrote:

He just will!
Mostly because those gods you've mentioned are NOT real!

HAIL SATAN!!!

It's all about out-strategizing them.

If the Satanic community runs more efficiently: free market/Pareto optimality, then we grow in power faster than them and have more resources to use in our defense.

It's like how America due to it's better economic system has more resources at it's disposal than countries that embraced communism.

Russia vs USA is best example.
Parasitic systems are inefficient. The best way to survive is thru production and trade, respecting property rights.

The universe runs on truth, the more you run on truth the longer/better you survive.

More information can be found though studying economics and philosophy.

Careful. It's not over till it's over. Never assume the enemy is vanquished until you've seen the corpse.JasonHail Satan
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, May 7, 2013 4:52 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: How will Satan beat all the other gods in the end?

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "josephcollins2013" <josephcollins2013@... wrote:

I believe 'archangel michael' (enemy nordic) was destroyed by Hell's Assassin,
HP Lucius Dragonwolf

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "felix_valentine_000" <t.ulanowicz@... wrote:

From what I can tell, their Gods don't actually exist outside of people's fears and belief in lies. That and their use of constructed tools and stolen magical artifacts. In other cases their use of stolen bodies. (Unfortunate gentiles who fall into being possessed by a Grey).

Possession is a nightmarishly horrible thing to see happen to someone, especially right before it happens. When they reach their weakest right before losing it all, the enemy grey in possession forcibly using whatever power the Gentile has built up in the course of their life.

It almost happened to me, actually. A side-project for the Greys, through my stay in the Hospitals seems to have been for some enemy Grey to take possession of me and use it for their own sick purposes.

From what I can guess it was a group of Angels/Jews/Reptilians/etc. working together so the Archangel Michael can swoop in and take over my body so they can create their beloved Messiah they've been working on for so long.

It's been an incredible nuisance fighting it off. Even after escaping the Hospitals it's very clear they're still working on accomplishing this. They've seriously been going to almost any length they can think of for me to give up my willpower. Not only attacking me, but they also seem to go after any of my loved ones, as well. With keeping me quiet they've taken the free will to lay slander and lies about me to most everybody that knows me on any level. They've been waltzing around pretending to be me sometimes and say or do awful things to others and pin it on me. I sometimes get bombarded by all the entities that try to reach me saying things about me that I didn't even say, or do.

Ugh.

Regardless though, being that the enemy Gods aren't really capable of producing any real power of their own, it will end up diminishing more and more in time, as more and more Gentiles begin to awaken, open their eyes to the truth, and stop feeding power to the enemy Greys.

Though, it would be cool if some Gods would just throw a rampage and blow away all the Jews like some sort of superhero movie. Getting this over and done with in shorter time. I don't know for sure what's going to happen, really. I don't have all the up-to-date information on what's going on.

Hail the Gods of Hell!

I still have a hard time grasping how that could happen...but hey, it happened

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tjs4satan" <tjs4satan@... wrote:

HP Lucius Dragonwolf

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "felix_valentine_000" <t.ulanowicz@ wrote:

From what I can tell, their Gods don't actually exist outside of people's fears and belief in lies. That and their use of constructed tools and stolen magical artifacts. In other cases their use of stolen bodies. (Unfortunate gentiles who fall into being possessed by a Grey).

Possession is a nightmarishly horrible thing to see happen to someone, especially right before it happens. When they reach their weakest right before losing it all, the enemy grey in possession forcibly using whatever power the Gentile has built up in the course of their life.

It almost happened to me, actually. A side-project for the Greys, through my stay in the Hospitals seems to have been for some enemy Grey to take possession of me and use it for their own sick purposes.

From what I can guess it was a group of Angels/Jews/Reptilians/etc. working together so the Archangel Michael can swoop in and take over my body so they can create their beloved Messiah they've been working on for so long.

It's been an incredible nuisance fighting it off. Even after escaping the Hospitals it's very clear they're still working on accomplishing this. They've seriously been going to almost any length they can think of for me to give up my willpower. Not only attacking me, but they also seem to go after any of my loved ones, as well. With keeping me quiet they've taken the free will to lay slander and lies about me to most everybody that knows me on any level. They've been waltzing around pretending to be me sometimes and say or do awful things to others and pin it on me. I sometimes get bombarded by all the entities that try to reach me saying things about me that I didn't even say, or do.

Ugh.

Regardless though, being that the enemy Gods aren't really capable of producing any real power of their own, it will end up diminishing more and more in time, as more and more Gentiles begin to awaken, open their eyes to the truth, and stop feeding power to the enemy Greys.

Though, it would be cool if some Gods would just throw a rampage and blow away all the Jews like some sort of superhero movie. Getting this over and done with in shorter time. I don't know for sure what's going to happen, really. I don't have all the up-to-date information on what's going on.

Hail the Gods of Hell!

This 'killing of Archangel Michael' is probably in the poetic sense, or a vision he had. Its better not to delude ourselves in that, because I can imagine I destroyed all the enemies by myself, but in reality this is not True. Constructive imagination and daydreaming are alright, also having a vision or a dream and finding the meaning is good.

But this stuff of people that have killed angels astrally, not only has been tried and was always a game of infiltrators, but is just unreal. Everyone may think its so easy to take someone out of the game like this astrally. But its not. Were things so easy, you would imagine that someone was dead and they would die on the spot.

So it would be better and advisable, to take all these claims with ten grains of salt. Better keep a cool head and really be realistic. I could have a dream or a 'vision' about whatever. The point is the fine line between whats True and whats false. Especially newbies and new people, when they hear such stuff, they will think we are some freaking wonderland here. Or they may think that they are obligated to believe these claims, or else they disobey Satan in some way. Completely untrue. If something sounds far spacey or unreal, use your judgement to discern.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bunpuppet@..." <bunpuppet@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tjs4satan" <tjs4satan@ wrote:

HP Lucius Dragonwolf

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "felix_valentine_000" <t.ulanowicz@ wrote:

Ugh.

Hail the Gods of Hell!

And before someone jumps on the gun and says that in anyway I bash HP Luciu
Dragonwolf, first of all, I like his book very much. But this 'Archangel
Michael' thing, as he specified in the book, was a dream or something that I do
not remember. I remember the scenery with the blade etc.

Not one but many infiltrators I knew. Were coming with all sorts of super duper
astral killings, claims like: "And I was wearing the armor and slashing my blade
through the enemies, and they fell one by one. I killed them by legions. Oh the
Gods took me out of my body to fight in the astral, with mighty sword and
shield. And they were by the millions, and I, alone, on my own self [Because Im
such a hero that I can take millions of my self created enemies down] destroyed
all of them. Then I went to the Gods, and they rose me 50 kundalinies....blah
bla blah" are always to be considered as the dreamland and insanity tales they
are.

But in his book, it was different, it seems to have been a symbolic inner
vision. Not to be considered like this.

This post escalated into a more general notice, but its important to act as a
reminder and a bell ringing to our newer members.

Its better to stay close to solidity and reality. I have noted over the years
many people like to make shit up. Better make a story.

So in closing that reply, trust in your logic, keep studying, keep meditating,
ask Satan for guidance and be real and pragmatic, gather knowledge and focus on
real advancement. And be aware thay many people think of Satanism as an asylum
[because they never knew True Satanism] so logic is a savior in these cases.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

This 'killing of Archangel Michael' is probably in the poetic sense, or a vision he had. Its better not to delude ourselves in that, because I can imagine I destroyed all the enemies by myself, but in reality this is not True. Constructive imagination and daydreaming are alright, also having a vision or a dream and finding the meaning is good.

But this stuff of people that have killed angels astrally, not only has been tried and was always a game of infiltrators, but is just unreal. Everyone may think its so easy to take someone out of the game like this astrally. But its not. Were things so easy, you would imagine that someone was dead and they would die on the spot.

So it would be better and advisable, to take all these claims with ten grains of salt. Better keep a cool head and really be realistic. I could have a dream or a 'vision' about whatever. The point is the fine line between whats True and whats false. Especially newbies and new people, when they hear such stuff, they will think we are some freaking wonderland here. Or they may think that they are obligated to believe these claims, or else they disobey Satan in some way. Completely untrue. If something sounds far spacey or unreal, use your judgement to discern.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bunpuppet@" <bunpuppet@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tjs4satan" <tjs4satan@ wrote:

HP Lucius Dragonwolf

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

Ugh.

Hail the Gods of Hell!

Your right hoodedcobra666 about many infiltrators and people making stuff up. I had quite a few over the years who sent me e-mails. I been here for quite a while to in the group. One must realize what is the enemy, your own self, the Gods, reality or over imagination. Meditation and more helps with that.

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Zeus! Hail the Gods of Hell!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

And before someone jumps on the gun and says that in anyway I bash HP Luciu
Dragonwolf, first of all, I like his book very much. But this 'Archangel
Michael' thing, as he specified in the book, was a dream or something that I do
not remember. I remember the scenery with the blade etc.

Not one but many infiltrators I knew. Were coming with all sorts of super duper
astral killings, claims like: "And I was wearing the armor and slashing my blade
through the enemies, and they fell one by one. I killed them by legions. Oh the
Gods took me out of my body to fight in the astral, with mighty sword and
shield. And they were by the millions, and I, alone, on my own self [Because Im
such a hero that I can take millions of my self created enemies down] destroyed
all of them. Then I went to the Gods, and they rose me 50 kundalinies....blah
bla blah" are always to be considered as the dreamland and insanity tales they
are.

But in his book, it was different, it seems to have been a symbolic inner
vision. Not to be considered like this.

This post escalated into a more general notice, but its important to act as a
reminder and a bell ringing to our newer members.

Its better to stay close to solidity and reality. I have noted over the years
many people like to make shit up. Better make a story.

So in closing that reply, trust in your logic, keep studying, keep meditating,
ask Satan for guidance and be real and pragmatic, gather knowledge and focus on
real advancement. And be aware thay many people think of Satanism as an asylum
[because they never knew True Satanism] so logic is a savior in these cases.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bunpuppet@" <bunpuppet@ wrote:

HP Lucius Dragonwolf

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

Ugh.

Hail the Gods of Hell!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back