Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How were white people created?

In that fucking Kike's translation of the sumerian texts, it reads that Father had sex with two neanderthal women, which created the white race... but in the Black Book of Satan, Father tells us that he prepares our "vestments", meaning he creates our souls.

I'm confused. How do white souls come into existence? I know that other souls were created by Father, but it's mentioned that the white race is spiritually and biologically related to our Fathrr Satan...

Can someone please clear this up?

EgyptianStar666 said:
In that fucking Kike's translation of the sumerian texts, it reads that Father had sex with two neanderthal women, which created the white race... but in the Black Book of Satan, Father tells us that he prepares our "vestments", meaning he creates our souls.

I'm confused. How do white souls come into existence? I know that other souls were created by Father, but it's mentioned that the white race is spiritually and biologically related to our Fathrr Satan...

Can someone please clear this up?
Some kind of genetic engineering.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back