Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to Write In Enochian?

Infernal Knight

(First of all sorry for my grammar if I made any mistake)

Hello fellow Spiritual Satanist!! It's been a while since I made a post in group. Whenever I try to post something regarding my questions I intended write, for some reason the "answers" for my question simply come to me. Some of this questions are answered by a our HP's just when I was try to make a post about it. Anyway... let's get to the topic.

I am quiet interested in Enochian Language so I was thinking about make a some study about it now I just realize that, how will you suppose to write Enochian words like "Ol-Sonuf, Lonsh, etc...." in Enochian letters?

Also, how will you write words like "Satan" in Enochian letter?

I tried to research this problem through internet but well.. I failed...

So that is. Just maybe, MAYBE someone know or has answer for this problem although I doubt is anybody going to reply...

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Lord Enlil!!
Hail Lord Azazel!!
Hail Lord Astaroth!!
Hail To All Gods and Goddesses of Duats!!
Glory To All Dedicated Warriors of Satan!!

Hey there,

The word Satan does not translate into enochian. A nifty translator can be found at tikaboo.com. click on enochian in the top corner of the screen and you'll locate an enochian translator that has been under construction, mysteriously, for around 6 years. I've used it in many a ritual.

Best
Duane

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Infernal Knight" <knight.infernal@... wrote:

Hello fellow Spiritual Satanist!! It's been a while since I made a post in group. Whenever I try to post something regarding my questions I intended write, for some reason the "answers" for my question simply come to me. Some of this questions are answered by a our HP's just when I was try to make a post about it. Anyway... let's get to the topic.

I am quiet interested in Enochian Language so I was thinking about make a some study about it now I just realize that, how will you suppose to write Enochian words like "Ol-Sonuf, Lonsh, etc...." in Enochian letters?

So that is. Just maybe, MAYBE someone know or has answer for this problem although I doubt is anybody going to reply...

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Lord Enlil!!
Hail Lord Azazel!!
Hail Lord Astaroth!!

Hey I have some questions regarding Enochian keys. Ive been reading back and fourth to understands What they keys actually does? I have performed the first key on JOS but as I understand u should vibrate the first , second and the third key during invoc/evoc?

I also have read that the keys invites other entities which are not classified and not with Enki nor angelic? Malevolent entities forexample.

Since I performed the key without grounding or protection except an small aura cleaning maybe I should do an banishing ritual since my our family feels a bit drained of energy and lots of anger .. What do u people think? I dont either feel an bad presence but Ive have felt the need for solitary and gets quite tempered if i dont can be alone..

Hail Enki Hail Enlil

On Saturday, March 16, 2013, dbchaos666 <dbchaos666@... wrote:

Hey there,

The word Satan does not translate into enochian. A nifty translator can be found at tikaboo.com. click on enochian in the top corner of the screen and you'll locate an enochian translator that has been under construction, mysteriously, for around 6 years. I've used it in many a ritual.

Best
Duane

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Infernal Knight" <knight.infernal@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Lord Enlil!!
Hail Lord Azazel!!
Hail Lord Astaroth!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back