Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to turn Distilled Anger into joyful Pride Another's Way to use

chris allen

<td val[/IMG]Yes on the post about the dedication ritual to Satan and Lucifer this is somewhat permanent. Blasphemy's against the Holy Spirit  is forbidden by the YHWH. So to bring mercy if one so desires yet must choose the path of Lucifer you see Satan is the angel of light while Lucifer is the light Bearer or the giver. He will respect the burden of needing you want to and you wish no more part of what you have done and the big key is to admitting it. This is the key to everything when you know you're stubborn
And willingly choose not to see another's point of view you are demonizing yourself buy your own reality. Ego wins in the place to have a good desire   fulfilled you choose to follow in the path of denial which will cause extreme spiritual anguish. To depart from the past of the darkness and to be given to the Light Bearer Lucifer is a joy to both to you and your soul. You see a lot of people think that you are selling your soul with this devotion pact as a dedication so just know you didn't sell your soul you have to meet him in order to do that and he to know to come to you for your learning processor or for short you're soul and oh yes it is true what those of you say you can't have two masters because you can never truly give your whole hearts desire too many but and if one is your goal you're on the right track and the first step is to admit who you are.
And not thinking that something you're not in fact this is well the dedication ritual can be left in the past like a divorced couple signing papers doesn't mean it didn't happen you know it's real and you admit it like an overwhelming test to keep your heart's desire. This is the way of the old saying as it goes don't tread on me is one of the unknowns ways of putting you in your place everything has to have time to see space to be. So fear not all isn't lost there is much more to something if you so desire what you really want and not having to think that you must obey  the whims of a supernatural power the freedom to choose is all up to you to be at peace with your being of higher conscious self the destiny awaits keep good to your promises and believe to give it to receive this message in toleration that Satan is in fact as even though the Bible says that Satan is divided against himself so this how shall his kingdom Stand? Satan is indeed an angel of heaven which in turn means an angel of light. Intern the light bearer is a given Truth  to scout out the meaning of all that is and was and is to come. As above so below
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android [/TD]

Actually Satan is NOT an angel at all. The word "angel" always, always refers to enemy beings, enemies of Satan. He's a pre-christian Pagan God. You know, Enki/Shiva/Ptah/Odin e.t.c. and many other Pagan aliases he has. As well, jewhova doesn't exist. The reason the enemy lies are renounced in the dedication ritual is for psychological deprogramming purposes. They don't exist themselves.
See:
Joy of Satan

FireStarter I am so happy to see you posting again. You were always one of my favorite people on the Groups. How is life "Down Under"? Summer there. Hope it is not too hot where you are. I know it gets very hot in Oz these days.

Lol. I just think you confused me with Firebird. She's a woman and lives in Australia, I'm a guy and live in the Northern Hemisphere, more like in Europe. I know we both have to do with fire but we're not the same person :)

Sorry about that. Not the first time IDs get confused around here. Anyway I have enjoyed your posts Fire Starter. At least you knew who Fire Bird was and I miss her posts.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back