Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to Summon lord Satan

One cannot summon father SATAN and mother LILITH, they come to whom ever they choose to on their own. I recommend you to open up your soul through power meditations and the Gods of Hell will come to you when you're ready.

Hail father SATAN !!!
Hail ISHTAR !!!

Father Satan can not be summoned. He is the Supreme Lord of Hell, if you have already made your commitment (pact) observe his sigil and talk to Him, just that.
But only if you are dedicated to Him, you can also make a Standard Ritual to Satan to contact
Read all here http://joyofsatan.org/

♠ Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Gods of Hell! HH! H4! ♠
Returning Curses
Returning Curses Part 2: Building a Powerful Aura of Protection
40 daySelf Empowerment Programm
Joy of Satan

On Saturday, August 12, 2017 12:40 AM, "'yungkay666@...' yungkay666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Can someone please tell me way on how to Summon lord Satan..... 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Hello.
Satan is God not Lord. You can call him but you know..Other thing.. Satan is not summoned he choose to come by himself for special reasons to people.If you want talk you can always imagine one of his sigil and talk to him. He will always hear you. Even if you don't hear him.
Hail Satan!Hail Lilith!Hail Marchosias!
-SS Todyy666 

On Saturday, August 12, 2017 6:41 AM, "'yungkay666@...' yungkay666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Can someone please tell me way on how to Summon lord Satan..... 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back