Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to stop the chatterbox mind?!?!?

John Kundalini

I have tried void meditation but I still cant do it without talking to myself or remembering other things.

Its annoying because I will think without even thinking! I try to focus on my breathing but its hard! Also I occasionally have thoughts that I dont want to have - like imagining a needle being injected into the whole in my genital (nasty and toe curling).

I have tried void meditating in a bath of cold water, is that healthy? I feel sore after but it wears off a while after.

Help me. As this may get out of hand as my aura gets more powerful :(

I used to get bored and let my mind wander when doing void meditation like you, I couldn't control it for more than 2 mins. So, I used another method.

I paid attention to my body sensations, and mind activities and tried to watch out for different sensations or states that arise. For example, the feeling bioelectricity, pressure in my back, any tingling sensations, any thoughts that come, any feelings e.t.c. If a new sensation comes, just focus your attention on it. Don't think anything about it, just observe it. If there are no new sensations, just focus on watching your breath until a new one comes. If a thought comes, don't let it bother you and just watch the thought from a detached viewpoint, as if it belongs to someone else.

This way you keep your mind busy with observing so you stop it from making any discursive thoughts. New thoughts will stop coming when doing this exercise for a while.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "John Kundalini" <divinedarkchild@... wrote:

I have tried void meditation but I still cant do it without talking to myself or remembering other things.

Its annoying because I will think without even thinking! I try to focus on my breathing but its hard! Also I occasionally have thoughts that I dont want to have - like imagining a needle being injected into the whole in my genital (nasty and toe curling).

I have tried void meditating in a bath of cold water, is that healthy? I feel sore after but it wears off a while after.

You can try this method that I created to use with the void meditation. I posted this a few times a while back so others may already be familiar with this post.   *CLEARING OUT UNWANTED THOUGHTS[/B]*   I just wanted to post something new I have been trying for a while
that seems to really help. I dont know if anyone else has tried this
method, but I will post in case it is helpful to anyone.
I use this along with the void meditation to further inhance my chance of success..

What I do is, I picture an object, usually an apple. I dont knoe why
an apple, when I started this it was the first thing that popped up in
my head.
But anyways, picture this object or the apple and gradually start to
make it swell inside your head. Make it big enough to where its about
the same size as your head and that it is a thight fit and nothing else
can fit in between. While doing that, vision all those thoughts and
unwanted things, being pushed out your mind as the object grow bigger.
This actually came to me during a ritual, so I figured it could have been help from the gods.
Not saying it's 100% effective but it sure helped me out a lot.   Rege, Satanas! Rege, Azazel! Rege, Eligos! Rege, Decarabia!   Al Jiwah- I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, October 30, 2010 3:03:47 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] How to stop the chatterbox mind?!?!?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back