Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

how to stop the bad habit of saying "oh my god".

Next time you do, just know that the word "God" doesn't mean the xian thoughtform, but rather Father Satan. He's our one and only true God.

You can also just and an S and say Gods which is what I do. I also sometimes say oh my Odin/Wodan or oh my Allfather.

Satan is God so there isn’t technically an issue.

Just correct yourself mentally every time you make in improper association in your head and eventually you’ll start to naturally associate Satan with God.

I think everyone has done that starting out. As you clean your Aura day after day year after year these mistakes are less common.

I say this all the time. It's blasphemy against the xian 'god' as it's taking its name 'in vain'. Don't literalize things too much.

This concept of no-no words doesn't exist in Satanism, unless you directly disrespect Satan, which is real blasphemy.

There is no need to say it, just stay silent in these situations, profesional an so on.

Normaly people use these esclamations as script phrases, like real NPCs.

Why do you have to say it?

i cant stop saying it and i need help
There are several meanings for God, one of which is not Jewish.
That's not a God and can't be thought of in that way, it's a desert ghost.

Saying "Gods" or mentioning the name of some Demon is not disrespectful or even a problem when you use it to define the kind of thinking your brain should have.
A means to an end

But when you speak his name, don't just throw it to the wind, speak it in front of him or when you're vibrating a mantra

Hi. this is my thoughts, its natural to call your god for help when in distress, so saying omg is I belive instinct. but then g-o-d was never your god to begin with. so if u deem it necessary you can just yell out " oh jews god". Hail Satan!

Funnily enough , I just spilt something all over the kitchen floor .. and said oh god… and it was definitely like for asking for strength to clean it up…

I know this sounds really silly.. but I had a long and emotionally day… and after I said god and connected to satan, he really helped me

i cant stop saying it and i need help
1. Intention is everything. If you aren't literally thinking of and reffering to the xtian God, that is fine. God itself as a word is not inherently jewish. You could easily be reffering to Lord Baalzebut when saying "Oh Lord", as that's who a lot of similar expressions used to refer to.
2. The only thing Lord Satan probably feels when you do that is anger towards the Enemy for conditioning you to say it. But he won't be mad at you for being conditioned that way.
If it genuinely bothers you, just try not to say it. And don't overly stress yourself when it slips, you're just causing yourself anxiety for no reason.

Hail Satan!

You can always just say jesus fucking christ🤣
I am disgusted every time I hear someone say that.

There is nothing wrong saying "oh my god". It really depends on the intention as well.

There's a big difference between (((god))) and GOD... it depends whether somebody is programmed to think about the ((((xian god))) , or is Naturally Remembering our True GOD, SATAN, Whenever using said Phrase <

as long as you are remembering the TRUE GOD, it should be all fine, no need to worry too much about that...otherwise, if you're really worried, you can always switch to "oh my GODS", which makes it even more clear that you are referring to the TRUE ancient GODS, rather than the (((xian thoughtform)))...

needless to say, there will be a day where the (((xian thoughtform))) will have ceased to Exist completely, and it will be erased from history and our memories forever, so in the end, using "oh my GOD" is actually the future, since there's no way people will be thinking about a dead and buried thoughtform while using said Phrase,which actually mentions our TRUE GOD SATAN <

God = Godan = Wodan = Odin, so actually, as Lightning-Wings said, the term ‘God’ is a proper name for Satan, which the christians co-opted for their deity when they spread into the Germanic regions of Europe (the Germanic tribes were already using the term “God” for Odin). For this reason, the more ardent christians advocate against the usage of the term ‘God’ to refer to their diety as it is ‘pagan’ 🙵 ‘evil’. So if anything, you are actually doing well by sꜽing “Oh my God”.

I am disgusted every time I hear someone say that.

There is nothing wrong saying "oh my god". It really depends on the intention as well.
Back on the days of Yahoo groups someone asked if it’s okay to say jesus fucking christ, HPS Maxine said that’s okay and she does it herself as some sort of blasphemy.

But I would agree that I wouldn’t like to hear the name “jesus” blasphemy or not haha.

Back on the days of Yahoo groups someone asked if it’s okay to say jesus fucking christ, HPS Maxine said that’s okay and she does it herself as some sort of blasphemy.

But I would agree that I wouldn’t like to hear the name “jesus” blasphemy or not haha.
I have said “get the christ out of here” when I’m pissed off with someone which felt vey natural

i think the important thing is the intention. i have been SS for so long that neither Islam nor Christians come to my mind when i say omg

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back