Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to shut up a xian

kurenaii60

I'm pretty sure all of us had a xian tell us how Satan deceives us e.t.c. Here's a way to turn their argument/question upside down. Thats what i answered to a xian:

"Ok I'm sure you agree that deception depends on a lack of knowledge right?A more knowledgeable person would know the ways and wouldn't be deceived."

"Suppose this, you are like you are now and having a primitive tribe of people in front of you that haven't even invented fire. Lets say you want to deceive them, would you teach them how to make a fire or get them in contact with people who know how to light a fire?Would you help them become knowledgeable like you by doing that? If you wanted to manipulate them, wouldn't you light a fire and make them worship you as a god thinking that you did it? And you also would want to control their life to make sure they don't gain any knowledge or power to become like you, right?"

"Now considering what I said, please answer these questions according to your religion. Only choose one of the two answers, no "god works in mysterious ways" excuses."

Who performs miracles like walking on the water e.t.c. according to the bible trying to make people worship him?

a) "jesus"
b) Satan

Which religion claims that all occult knowledge is "evil" and forbids people to study the occult?

a) christianity
b) Satanism

Which religion places strict limits on one's sex life and one's thoughts about sex?

a) christianity
b) Satanism

Who kicked Adam and Eve out of "heaven" because of them gaining knowledge?

a) "god"
b) Satan

Who made the sermon on the mount praising the powerless, the weak in spirit and the "meek" (submissive)?

a) "jesus"
b) Satan

Who forbids questioning him?

a) "god"
b) Satan

Who thratens people to torture them in a lake of fire if they don't obey him?

a) "god"
b) Satan

Which religion caused the "Inquisition" in order to destroy spiritual knowledge and killed magick users who had that knowledge:

a) christianity
b) Satanism

This is the question summing all the above, considering what I said:

Which religion deceives people?

a) christianity
b) Satanism

If you answered "Satanism", please explain what Satanism did to remove knowledge, force people to worship Satan or control people's life that exceeds all that christianity did and does. And explain how Satan wants to deceive us when He gives us occult knowledge and power meditations, teaches us ways to empower ourselves, doesn't need worship, respects free will and allows us to follow our nature.

Not surprisingly, the xian said he doesn't want to listen to my "devil talk". "But that's true and logical "devil talk", right"? I said. Never heard an answer since then, LOL.

lol i have to save that .. thats good shit..

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, March 1, 2010 6:22:18 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] How to shut up a xian

I'm pretty sure all of us had a xian tell us how Satan deceives us e.t.c. Here's a way to turn their argument/question upside down. Thats what i answered to a xian:

"Ok I'm sure you agree that deception depends on a lack of knowledge right?A more knowledgeable person would know the ways and wouldn't be deceived."

"Suppose this, you are like you are now and having a primitive tribe of people in front of you that haven't even invented fire. Lets say you want to deceive them, would you teach them how to make a fire or get them in contact with people who know how to light a fire?Would you help them become knowledgeable like you by doing that? If you wanted to manipulate them, wouldn't you light a fire and make them worship you as a god thinking that you did it? And you also would want to control their life to make sure they don't gain any knowledge or power to become like you, right?"

"Now considering what I said, please answer these questions according to your religion. Only choose one of the two answers, no "god works in mysterious ways" excuses."

Who performs miracles like walking on the water e.t.c. according to the bible trying to make people worship him?

a) "jesus"
b) Satan

Which religion claims that all occult knowledge is "evil" and forbids people to study the occult?

a) christianity
b) Satanism

Which religion places strict limits on one's sex life and one's thoughts about sex?

a) christianity
b) Satanism

a) "god"
b) Satan

Who made the sermon on the mount praising the powerless, the weak in spirit and the "meek" (submissive) ?

a) "jesus"
b) Satan

a) "god"
b) Satan

a) "god"
b) Satan

Which religion caused the "Inquisition" in order to destroy spiritual knowledge and killed magick users who had that knowledge:

a) christianity
b) Satanism

a) christianity
b) Satanism

If you answered "Satanism", please explain what Satanism did to remove knowledge, force people to worship Satan or control people's life that exceeds all that christianity did and does. And explain how Satan wants to deceive us when He gives us occult knowledge and power meditations, teaches us ways to empower ourselves, doesn't need worship, respects free will and allows us to follow our nature.

Not surprisingly, the xian said he doesn't want to listen to my "devil talk". "But that's true and logical "devil talk", right"? I said. Never heard an answer since then, LOL.

Damn good point. Thanks.   From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of kurenaii60
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2010 6:22 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] How to shut up a xian     I'm pretty sure all of us had a xian tell us how Satan deceives us e.t.c. Here's a way to turn their argument/question upside down. Thats what i answered to a xian:

a) "jesus"
b) Satan

a) christianity
b) Satanism

a) christianity
b) Satanism

a) "god"
b) Satan

Who made the sermon on the mount praising the powerless, the weak in spirit and the "meek" (submissive)?

a) "jesus"
b) Satan

a) "god"
b) Satan

a) "god"
b) Satan

a) christianity
b) Satanism

a) christianity
b) Satanism

PERFECT !! Thanks for posting that !!

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Mon, March 1, 2010 6:22:18 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] How to shut up a xian

a) "jesus"
b) Satan

a) christianity
b) Satanism

a) christianity
b) Satanism

a) "god"
b) Satan

Who made the sermon on the mount praising the powerless, the weak in spirit and the "meek" (submissive) ?

a) "jesus"
b) Satan

a) "god"
b) Satan

a) "god"
b) Satan

a) christianity
b) Satanism

a) christianity
b) Satanism

Well done mate! This is amazing! =D 
Hail Satan!Siva :) 
Sent: Tuesday, 2 March 2010 9:21:41
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] How to shut up a xian

Damn good point. Thanks.   From: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com [mailto:JoyofSatan6 66@yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of kurenaii60
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2010 6:22 PM
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] How to shut up a xian     I'm pretty sure all of us had a xian tell us how Satan deceives us e.t.c. Here's a way to turn their argument/question upside down. Thats what i answered to a xian:

a) "jesus"
b) Satan

a) christianity
b) Satanism

a) christianity
b) Satanism

a) "god"
b) Satan

a) "jesus"
b) Satan

a) "god"
b) Satan

a) "god"
b) Satan

a) christianity
b) Satanism

a) christianity
b) Satanism

New Email names for you!
Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.
Hurry before someone else does!

Isabella M, I'm surprised you don't know George Bush Jr. is a kike. I found out psychically, although I could almost  tell from his appearance. It's not the Gentiles fault at all ever because we wouldn't naturally do this at all.. I find some interest in your point, but it seems like you're moving form the main point. Kikes if they didn't exist neither would these Gentiles, who they actually do set up, and use this way.

The jew IS the problem.. Also, the hell would I call you an infiltrator?! That seems to be a neat word for people here to use whenever it's convenient now.. It's a thrifty word, but it's a bad word that should be reserved for when you are absolutely sure that someone is, like that person on the drugs thread a while back.

I learned from my one experience that I PERSONALLY LACK the experience necessary to make such judgements. It's not wrong to have a different opinion. I just don't happen to agree with it :/

Because from there people will start focusing on the corrupted Gentiles which is exactly what the kikes want, and set them up for to be scapegoats.

If there are still some evil Gentiles around, we will deal with them, most likely they will be annihilated when the war is going on till it's finish here.

I won't say that we should ignore them, or that they don't exist. Just that the kike is the problem right now. So yes you're point is a good one, but the jew is the main problem right now.

Sigh, it's sad that is has gone from Almighty Paganism to this shit. We are far superior to these little shits but we've been cut off from our origins :(

Here's how you shut up a filthy xian. Ask them why they worship a jewish god who hates humans yet claims to be their creator and demands the genocide of all who refuse to slavishly worship him.Ask them why the bible refers to jesus as RABBI if the bible isnt jewish.
Ask them why jehova claims to have created life only to punish the living for being born in the first place.Basically take everything in the bible and throw it in their face in the form of a question then tell them christinsanity is bullshit and that anyone who believes that shit is retarded even for a double digit IQ assmonkey. XD

On Tuesday, April 28, 2015 8:13 PM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Isabella M, I'm surprised you don't know George Bush Jr. is a kike. I found out psychically, although I could almost  tell from his appearance. It's not the Gentiles fault at all ever because we wouldn't naturally do this at all.. I find some interest in your point, but it seems like you're moving form the main point. Kikes if they didn't exist neither would these Gentiles, who they actually do set up, and use this way.

The jew IS the problem.. Also, the hell would I call you an infiltrator?! That seems to be a neat word for people here to use whenever it's convenient now.. It's a thrifty word, but it's a bad word that should be reserved for when you are absolutely sure that someone is, like that person on the drugs thread a while back.

I learned from my one experience that I PERSONALLY LACK the experience necessary to make such judgements. It's not wrong to have a different opinion. I just don't happen to agree with it :/

Because from there people will start focusing on the corrupted Gentiles which is exactly what the kikes want, and set them up for to be scapegoats.

If there are still some evil Gentiles around, we will deal with them, most likely they will be annihilated when the war is going on till it's finish here.

I won't say that we should ignore them, or that they don't exist. Just that the kike is the problem right now. So yes you're point is a good one, but the jew is the main problem right now.

Sigh, it's sad that is has gone from Almighty Paganism to this shit. We are far superior to these little shits but we've been cut off from our origins :(

Also James Marshall I wasn't implicating you from the above post. I was talking about the one with the fake metaphysics with pot thread almost a month ago. I know it sounded like it but I wasn't.

One last note. Yes those are good points Fake Name, but you have to reduce yourself to their level to win lolz.

Just mention Inquisition that'll shut them up every time. If they still continue say xian who said it's a lie and jews who invaded Rome and ruined it from the inside out and then genocided whoever posed a threat says what?

Although worded shorter than that heh.

lol yup. the jews have their trigger words, we have the inquisition XD
seriously fuck the jews and fuck the xians for constantly trying to derail any logical argument by turning it into a circus.

On Friday, May 1, 2015 10:01 AM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Also James Marshall I wasn't implicating you from the above post. I was talking about the one with the fake metaphysics with pot thread almost a month ago. I know it sounded like it but I wasn't.

One last note. Yes those are good points Fake Name, but you have to reduce yourself to their level to win lolz.

Just mention Inquisition that'll shut them up every time. If they still continue say xian who said it's a lie and jews who invaded Rome and ruined it from the inside out and then genocided whoever posed a threat says what?

Although worded shorter than that heh.

Ask them if God is love then why does he punishes the one that does not worship him? 
If God is so much about mercy and love them why is there a place of torture for the people that doesn't worship him? 
Tell those filthy Xians if Christianity was so real and caring the old Catholic Church wouldn't steal from people money just to get them to heaven.....Satanism is about helping your self and Christianity is about depending others on your self.
Tell them that the abrahamic religions always fight with each other even tho they believe in the same form of belief. Ask them that if this is stupid or not.

Hail Father SatanHail The gods of Du'atHeil Hitler, Sieg heil.
Sent from my iPhone
On Apr 28, 2015, at 4:53 AM, descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I've had success shutting them up by telling them I have my own spirituality and am not interested, when they start their crap.

Once in awhile, one will ask, "Oh? What religion are you?" So I say, "That's none of your business."

Really pushy ones just get told to go away.

Of course, I'm divorced, unemployed and homeless, so, bear that in mind. It might, be better to lie to them.

Hail Father Satan forever!

I have just one way of telling them off. When they say, "Do you believe in Jewis". I just say "No" and shut the door in their face.
On Fri, May 1, 2015 at 5:38 PM, no.state@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I've had success shutting them up by telling them I have my own spirituality and am not interested, when they start their crap.

Once in awhile, one will ask, "Oh? What religion are you?" So I say, "That's none of your business."

Really pushy ones just get told to go away.

Of course, I'm divorced, unemployed and homeless, so, bear that in mind. It might, be better to lie to them.

Hail Father Satan forever!

This is funny and I really enjoy what you did.  People are at various stages of understanding what xianity really is.
Helpful Hint: If you use this patter (something you say in response to something) you are acknowledging to them that their God is real.  Not that he may be real, but that he is actually real.  
Simply acknowledging the fact that this has any validity whatsoever is forbidden by Satan.  Your dealing with a fictitious Jewish archetype that never actually existed.  
Xians are psycho's.  They are dangerous and unpredictable and you should never toy with them.  If you say something to an antisocial, criminal psycho, you must keep your ethics in!  
That means, no lies, no exaggerations, no name calling, no threats...  If they physically attack you - kill them if need be.  But, lying is unethical and is most skillfully turned on you by any antisocial psycho.  They lay in wait for those that do that.  It is there specialty.  Those that know what they are doing will manipulate the crap out you using anything you do that goes against your own innate moral code!!  Remember they are trying desperately to vilify you!!
The truth has been confronted and you don't even need to work to figure it out.  
Knowing that something is true is powerful.  Memorizing a patter (something you say in response to something) has to be the absolute truth in the presence of any antisocial criminal suppressive, insect worshiping psychopath.  Any one, not some.  
The truth will crush the antisocial psycho.  They will do everything they can to get you to falter, to lie, to say things that can be interpreted as something else...  All antisocial psycho's absolutely specialize in this.  Ethics is telling the truth.  Ethics is power.  Once you learn that, you will crush those parasites like they were nothing.  If you want to do that, memorize the following.  
The High Priests and Priestesses that put this together - they already confronted the truth.  They have power because they know the truth, and they can destroy xians like the parasites they are because they have this ethical power.    
The Truth About Jesus Christ  
---In [email protected], <kurenaii60@... wrote :

a) "jesus"
b) Satan

a) christianity
b) Satanism

a) christianity
b) Satanism

a) "god"
b) Satan

a) "jesus"
b) Satan

a) "god"
b) Satan

a) "god"
b) Satan

a) christianity
b) Satanism

a) christianity
b) Satanism

@...: No, discussing of their "god" in their buybull doesn't assume that is real at all, much like talking about a character in a novel doesn't either. HP Maxine in the JoS site does all the time where she uses buybull verses to show people that the jewish god demands sacrifices and other things in the buybull.
Many literature critics do that all the time when they talk about how strong or weak characters in novels are.

I find myself often having good discussions with others on various topics and, it never fails, when some 'tarded jewbot overhears it, they try to join in and screw it up.

I mean, they FEAR Truth. Truth is their enemy, after all.

I used to respond to them - which is what they want - but no more. Ignore them like the village idiots they are.

The other party might just follow suit, they'll appreciate the maturity and - best of all - it'll drive the ignorant fuckers crazy to be ignored.

The really stubborn ones always turn out to be nasty kikes. I like to ignore them until their eyes bug out from the frustration. And, it feels so good to not let them waste time.

Was that directed at me or the other guy? I ALWAYS make it a point to say the bible is fictional bullshit ESPECIALLY when arguing with xians.
Then I tell them that it refers to JEWsus as RABBI in numerous passages and that the methods of the inquisition were IDENTICAL to the jewish invention of COMMUNISM.I use many points in their own bible against them but at the same time make it painfully clear that their beloved LIEbull is FICTION written by jews!

On Friday, May 1, 2015 10:28 PM, "magnum.arcanum@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

This is funny and I really enjoy what you did.  People are at various stages of understanding what xianity really is.
Helpful Hint: If you use this patter (something you say in response to something) you are acknowledging to them that their God is real.  Not that he may be real, but that he is actually real.  
Simply acknowledging the fact that this has any validity whatsoever is forbidden by Satan.  Your dealing with a fictitious Jewish archetype that never actually existed.  
Xians are psycho's.  They are dangerous and unpredictable and you should never toy with them.  If you say something to an antisocial, criminal psycho, you must keep your ethics in!  
That means, no lies, no exaggerations, no name calling, no threats...  If they physically attack you - kill them if need be.  But, lying is unethical and is most skillfully turned on you by any antisocial psycho.  They lay in wait for those that do that.  It is there specialty.  Those that know what they are doing will manipulate the crap out you using anything you do that goes against your own innate moral code!!  Remember they are trying desperately to vilify you!!
The truth has been confronted and you don't even need to work to figure it out.  
Knowing that something is true is powerful.  Memorizing a patter (something you say in response to something) has to be the absolute truth in the presence of any antisocial criminal suppressive, insect worshiping psychopath.  Any one, not some.  
The truth will crush the antisocial psycho.  They will do everything they can to get you to falter, to lie, to say things that can be interpreted as something else...  All antisocial psycho's absolutely specialize in this.  Ethics is telling the truth.  Ethics is power.  Once you learn that, you will crush those parasites like they were nothing.  If you want to do that, memorize the following.  
The High Priests and Priestesses that put this together - they already confronted the truth.  They have power because they know the truth, and they can destroy xians like the parasites they are because they have this ethical power.    
The Truth About Jesus Christ  
---In [email protected], <kurenaii60@... wrote :

a) "jesus"
b) Satan

a) christianity
b) Satanism

a) christianity
b) Satanism

a) "god"
b) Satan

a) "jesus"
b) Satan

a) "god"
b) Satan

a) "god"
b) Satan

a) christianity
b) Satanism

a) christianity
b) Satanism

what thread?

On Saturday, May 2, 2015 10:49 PM, "j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

How come that old thread got resurrected though? It's more than 5 years old.

@fake name . dude even if you say it to them with all the reason and bible shit they still say its wrong they don't even try to think or prove you wrong or argue they say you are heretic you are in hell. such zombies :-D

On Wednesday, April 29, 2015 10:49 PM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Here's how you shut up a filthy xian. Ask them why they worship a jewish god who hates humans yet claims to be their creator and demands the genocide of all who refuse to slavishly worship him.Ask them why the bible refers to jesus as RABBI if the bible isnt jewish.
Ask them why jehova claims to have created life only to punish the living for being born in the first place.Basically take everything in the bible and throw it in their face in the form of a question then tell them christinsanity is bullshit and that anyone who believes that shit is retarded even for a double digit IQ assmonkey. XD

On Tuesday, April 28, 2015 8:13 PM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

someone once told me god will punish you for what you are saying and I said to that filthy muslim if that mother*** wants to punish me then why doesn't he punish me ryt now? is he a coward ? if he was real he would punish me ryt now so show me your power and punish me you filthy bitch then nothing happened and he look at me with hatred and shut his mouth forever I just laughed and mocked his useless god and he had nth to say. and I was like aaaaaahhhh I did it I kick his ass and I was so happy then :-D

On Saturday, May 2, 2015 7:20 PM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I find myself often having good discussions with others on various topics and, it never fails, when some 'tarded jewbot overhears it, they try to join in and screw it up.

I mean, they FEAR Truth. Truth is their enemy, after all.

I used to respond to them - which is what they want - but no more. Ignore them like the village idiots they are.

The other party might just follow suit, they'll appreciate the maturity and - best of all - it'll drive the ignorant fuckers crazy to be ignored.

The really stubborn ones always turn out to be nasty kikes. I like to ignore them until their eyes bug out from the frustration. And, it feels so good to not let them waste time.

On the old rosters into America the Bush family was labeled as joozish from what I read. The joozish elites Herrmans and Rockefeller's built them into a powerful family and the Bush's have been doing the Jew World Order's bidding forever. Especially with the Jewish Monsanto's GMO. That the jooz Rockefeller's and Sorro's are behind.  

I always suspected the bush's were tied to the rockefellers. Especially with the way dickbag jr. aka george W bush talks.

On Monday, May 4, 2015 11:20 AM, "mageson6666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

On the old rosters into America the Bush family was labeled as joozish from what I read. The joozish elites Herrmans and Rockefeller's built them into a powerful family and the Bush's have been doing the Jew World Order's bidding forever. Especially with the Jewish Monsanto's GMO. That the jooz Rockefeller's and Sorro's are behind.  

I jut kinda figured it out psychically. I developed my abilities a little bit against these things I was dealing with for 10 or so years, I say 11 but I was estimating a little bit.

To survive their intense brain hacking life destroying which almost killed me more than once I had to. I was psychic before but I suppose I don't know how to use it much better than before Dedicating.

I've been able to see my own aura  but it's really difficult as I have to zone out for some time like 6 minutes and I typically see a blue outline which I unsee as quickly as I saw it  when I bring myself out of that mild trance.

It's why I can see the enemy somewhat easier because I am psychic. But I shouldn't be cocky as I still get fooled from time to time as my psychic abilities aren't honed due to lack of knowledge. Psychic abilities to someone who is untrained are.. interesting from time to time. It's only after I officially Dedicated that they were easier to use because of Father Satan's protection.

Both the logical and the Spiritual side have to work together. I'm workin' on both personally lol.

My aura appears to be a bluish purple and sometimes silver. I can see mine immediately but determining the actual color is hard.

On Tuesday, May 5, 2015 6:21 PM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I jut kinda figured it out psychically. I developed my abilities a little bit against these things I was dealing with for 10 or so years, I say 11 but I was estimating a little bit.

To survive their intense brain hacking life destroying which almost killed me more than once I had to. I was psychic before but I suppose I don't know how to use it much better than before Dedicating.

I've been able to see my own aura  but it's really difficult as I have to zone out for some time like 6 minutes and I typically see a blue outline which I unsee as quickly as I saw it  when I bring myself out of that mild trance.

It's why I can see the enemy somewhat easier because I am psychic. But I shouldn't be cocky as I still get fooled from time to time as my psychic abilities aren't honed due to lack of knowledge. Psychic abilities to someone who is untrained are.. interesting from time to time. It's only after I officially Dedicated that they were easier to use because of Father Satan's protection.

Both the logical and the Spiritual side have to work together. I'm workin' on both personally lol.

I can barely see my aura though. I just usually zone in on my hand and see it. When I trance I typically only see a clear outline for my body. I have always seen that one with myself and others. I look forward to advancing this ability extremely because seeing another's aura can help you determine friend from foe, or if a friend you'll know how they're feeling. It also goes along with being empathic. That ability also lets you know how someone you care about is feeling. But being empathic can be dangerous sometime depending on who you are around.

Especially if that person is angry a lot, or angered easily. Or on the other side of the spectrum sad or depressed.

I try to find happy places to the best of my ability.

Doesn't one's aura change color with mood, or physical health? I'm pretty sure if does. Silver aura huh? That sounds awesome. I have always been a fan of the color silver.

It flashed purple and blue alot too

On Saturday, May 9, 2015 9:03 PM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Doesn't one's aura change color with mood, or physical health? I'm pretty sure if does. Silver aura huh? That sounds awesome. I have always been a fan of the color silver.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back