Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to promote Satanism if i ever become successful? ideas plz(;

Rose1

Hello everyone! I have a dream to be a famous rockstar. ;D I want to promote my Satanic and anti-Christian beliefs to my future fans and make them think about the truth of Christianity and maybe some (hopefully most) will even convert to make our army stronger. ;) but how should I do this without being too obvious? Since I'm young i don't want people to misinterpret me...(I know how to backmask so I've incorperated backmasking satanic scriptures and such into my songs. I've also have ideas to make my performances powerful.) I know I probably sound like I have my hopes too high, but I truly have my heart set on this.
***the question here is:
if you were a rockstar, what do you think would be the best way to promote the message of Satan to your fans??
Ave Satanas!
~stiches_anonymous

The best way would be to use the very essence of your song. Mention Father Satan in your songs, in the lyrics, etc.. Sing about him, in honor of him..  
Just my own opinion,  
Hail Satan!Siva :) 

P.S.: Or you could always just do it subliminally...  :p 
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, 8 June 2010 10:09:27
Subject: [HellsArmy666] How to promote Satanism if i ever become successful? ideas plz(;

Hello everyone! I have a dream to be a famous rockstar. ;D I want to promote my Satanic and anti-Christian beliefs to my future fans and make them think about the truth of Christianity and maybe some (hopefully most) will even convert to make our army stronger. ;) but how should I do this without being too obvious? Since I'm young i don't want people to misinterpret me...(I know how to backmask so I've incorperated backmasking satanic scriptures and such into my songs. I've also have ideas to make my performances powerful.) I know I probably sound like I have my hopes too high, but I truly have my heart set on this.
***the question here is:
if you were a rockstar, what do you think would be the best way to promote the message of Satan to your fans??
Ave Satanas!
~stiches_anonymous

I suggest doing it the way Behemoth does it, rip bibles up on stage, tell your fans to piss on it and burn it and don't believe that xian crap. Then, play some badass music like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMine0uyOK4

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], LoneWolf <lonewolf69sg@... wrote:

The best way would be to use the very essence of your song. Mention Father Satan in your songs, in the lyrics, etc.. Sing about him, in honor of him..

Just my own opinion,

Hail Satan!
Siva :)

P.S.: Or you could always just do it subliminally... :p

Subject: [HellsArmy666] How to promote Satanism if i ever become successful? ideas plz(;

***the question here is:
Ave Satanas!
~stiches_anonymous

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rose" <stiches_anonymous@... wrote:
***the question here is:
Ave Satanas!
~stiches_anonymous
RE Rock
I m not a rockstar BUT in my younger years i was active as a dj
I m SURE your bursting with tallent just waiting to be released
to the world (Most Satanist ARE very tallented people )
First thing Id do is GIVE THEM YOUR BEST SHOT !!!!!!
Get KNOWN ! get them to TALK about you !& NEVER lose yourself !!
I am certain you know how to give a powerfull performance
& you have a good point (In the beginning ) Dont be too obvious!
GET KNOWN !!!!! (Nobody cares what a nobody has to say
but once you get fame its a very different story)
As for backmasking if I was you I would NOT make the "messages"
sound "evil "
But rather :A cry for personal freedom "free us from that
filth called xtianity " or " black death to the vatican" (just an idear )
A lot of people ARE fed-up with the way things are going & ARE
beginning SEREOUSLY to doubt the Xtian institutions (This seems to be happening all over the world)

When you get press :gradualy(Go slow in the beginning OR
they will have you for breakfast)try to build a positive immage
of what Satanism REALY is about (At the same time you could
put in a "good word "for our xtian friends (LOL)
The point is : You COULD (by just being WHO you are )
get hunderds (or more) to join our ranks!!!!!
and have a great time doing it
Best of luck !
HS88

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rose" <stiches_anonymous@... wrote:
***the question here is:
Ave Satanas!
~stiches_anonymous
Man,we are winning already!I can't express my happiness!
Sing about Satan.Directly.Its his age to come!

SING AND PRAISE ! LIGHT IS COMING!

I agree with LoneWolf; too many of the Satanic bands nowadays I feel capitalize on the dark, monsterous stereotypes of Satanism- death and destruction, fiery hell, etc.

What we really need is something similar to Christian rock (ugh)which preaches of Satan. Something to get a more positive word out there. The thing holding most people back from coming to Satan is the fact that most of them still consider him a little red imp with horns and a pitchfork, not as a benevolent and loving Father as we know him to be. So, that's my advice. I sincerely hope this works out for you. We could really use a positive spokesperson.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], LoneWolf <lonewolf69sg@... wrote:

Just my own opinion,

Hail Satan!

***the question here is:
Ave Satanas!
~stiches_anonymous

Become a BLACK METAL rockstar, so you will be able to do 'in your face ' satanism,
like the pionneers did !

Look at Gorgoroth: Infernus, Gaahl..
Dimmu Borgir's Shagrath is a real satanist, and even Samoth (Emperor) dared to burn a church !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "adeptvala" <adeptvala@... wrote:

I agree with LoneWolf; too many of the Satanic bands nowadays I feel capitalize on the dark, monsterous stereotypes of Satanism- death and destruction, fiery hell, etc.

What we really need is something similar to Christian rock (ugh)which preaches of Satan. Something to get a more positive word out there. The thing holding most people back from coming to Satan is the fact that most of them still consider him a little red imp with horns and a pitchfork, not as a benevolent and loving Father as we know him to be. So, that's my advice. I sincerely hope this works out for you. We could really use a positive spokesperson.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], LoneWolf <lonewolf69sg@ wrote:

Just my own opinion,

Hail Satan!

***the question here is:
Ave Satanas!
~stiches_anonymous

listen to triviums shogun album and dream theatres black clouds and silver linings for subtle satanic lyrics

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, 10 June, 2010 17:17:53
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: How to promote Satanism if i ever become successful? ideas plz(;

Become a BLACK METAL rockstar, so you will be able to do 'in your face ' satanism,
like the pionneers did !

Look at Gorgoroth: Infernus, Gaahl..
Dimmu Borgir's Shagrath is a real satanist, and even Samoth (Emperor) dared to burn a church !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "adeptvala" <adeptvala@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], LoneWolf <lonewolf69sg@ wrote:

Just my own opinion,

Hail Satan!

***the question here is:
Ave Satanas!
~stiches_anonymous

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back